Chapter Thirty: St. Chocolatle's Day

After a few nights of rest, I felt like I had all of my energy again. Even though I didn't admit it to Senri or Ikuto, I did feel kind of lightheaded after Kaname bit me. Luckily other than that I was completely fine.

Today was St. Chocolatle's Day, the day where the Day Class students, mainly female, give chocolate's to the Night Class students, mostly boys, whom they idolize. I never did get the concept of this holiday, but it really didn't matter to me if it took place or not.

I sighed and crossed my arms, looking out the window at the screeching fangirls, "We aren't even out the door and I can already hear their screeches. I really don't think I'll ever get used to it."

"You guys will," Senri said with a smile, "believe me."

I smiled slyly, "I wonder how much chocolate you two will get. You both are pretty popular with the ladies."

"Shut up," Ikuto hissed jokingly, "it's not like I want to be famous."

"It isn't as bad as you think it is, Ikuto," Senri said, "you just stand in front of your line as the girls give their little boxes filled with delicacies to you."

"What's the point of getting chocolate's if you don't even have a sweet tooth?" Ikuto asked annoyingly.

"You never did like sweets," I sighed, "but at least you'll get to see the ecstatic look on the girls faces.

Ikuto grinned and I grinned back. Kaname's voice echoed through the room and we all proceeded to leave. Right when the doors opened the girls screeching got multiplied by at least a hundred. Today instead of seeing Yuuki holding them all back with no luck, they were waiting impatiently in lines designated to their senpai's. Yuuki was, of course, doing all of the work while Zero was slacking off.

Yuuki blew a whistle and the yelling died down a bit. All the Night Class boys went to their lines while I stood next to Ruka and Rima and watched the sight before me.

Aidou got in trouble again, I thought with a sigh, typical.

"This holiday is stupid," Ruka hissed suddenly with her arms crossed, "it should be--" Ruka was suddenly cut off when a boy came up to her.

"R-Ruka..." He said nervously. "Please accept this!"

The boy held out a large box shaped like a heart as a smile crossed his face, but not Ruka's. Her eyes went wide with a dumbfound and shocked look. I couldn't help but show a sly smile at the scene, it was kind of hilarious. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ikuto walking off without taking part in the event. Which made me grin with amusement.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked sweetly, wrapping an arm around one of Ikuto's while smiling.

Ikuto sighed in annoyance as I brought him to his line. I smiled and said, "here he is," before waving and walking off, leaving him to deal with the ladies as he glared daggers at me.

"He looks mad," a voice boomed behind me. I turned and saw Yuuki smiling sweetly.

"I guess you can say that," I said, "he doesn't really like hanging around other people a lot, but he'll get over it."

"You must be real special then," Yuuki said with a grin before sighing, "Zero is kind of the same way, yet he keeps on pulling back when you're growing closer."

"If Ikuto can trust you he'll open up," I said, looking away from Yuuki for a brief second to look at Ikuto, "maybe Zero will be the same. He just has a lot on his plate right now."

Yuuki nodded and smiled, "You're probably right. I should get back to work since I'm the only one who is actually on patrol."

Yuuki ran off leaving me alone. I sighed and looked at Ikuto, who was talking briefly with all of the girls even though they all looked at him with bright smiles. My eyes suddenly went wide when one of the girls asked him a very personal question.

"Is Akane your girlfriend?" She asked.

Ikuto's eyes went wide for a second before he said, "N-no, we're just friends."

I hope Akane didn't hear that, I heard Ikuto think hastily.

I giggled under my breath and thought, He's too cute, even when he doesn't realize it.

I looked up and saw Ikuto walking over to me with his hands filled with boxes. I smiled and asked, "Do you need help?"

"No," Ikuto said sternly, "let's just get back to the dormitories."

We began to walk back to the Moon Dorms side by side. Halfway there I grinned and cooed, "Those girls sure are cute, huh? They ask the most random things."

Ikuto sighed annoyingly, "You heard."

I giggled, "Of course I did. Your fangirls had no limit to what they could think since you're always around me."

Ikuto stayed silent and I sighed. When we got to the Moon Dorms Ikuto and I went straight to our room. Senri came an hour later, empty handed.

"You two sure hit the jackpot," I said.

"I gave all my chocolate's to Aidou. Even though I participate in St. Chocolatle's Day I still only like one candy," Senri said with a grin.

"You've liked pocky since the day I met you," I purred, "you just haven't tried anything else."

"I have!" Senri exclaimed jokingly. "I just don't like other candy. Pocky is the best."

"Here," Ikuto mumbled, handing me a few boxes, "I know you like sweets."

"You know I do!" I exclaimed happily, graciously accepting the chocolate's. My eyes suddenly went wide when I remembered something, "Oh! I almost forgot!"

I set the boxes aside and walked over to my dresser. I opened the top drawer and took out two packages, one long and one small. I walked over and handed Senri the long one and Ikuto the other.

"Pocky for you and chocolate for you," I cooed.

"Thanks," Senri said with a smile.

"I know you don't like sweets, Ikuto," I said, sitting down next to him, "but I thought you might like dark chocolate since it's less sweet."

Ikuto opened up the package and I took a chocolate out. I brought it to his lips and it glided into his mouth. I smiled and tilted my head as his eyes went slightly wide.

I think he liked it.