Chapter 10 - Oh Merda

A/N: I typed this from the laptop and it doesn't have spell check, I'll look for mistakes tomorrow. I hope you enjoy.

Micah's POV

On Monday morning, Bring Me The Horizon blasted through my alarm clock, scaring the shit out of me.

"Daddy!" I whined. I slammed my fist against the clock, wishing that it could break into tiny pieces.

My dad walked into my room, muttering something about coffee and slippers. "What Micah?" He asked annoyed.

I glared at him through half drooped eye lids. "I'm not going to school, I feel sick." I told him, fake coughing for extra measures.

"Fine, whatever." He said and strutted out of my room. I rolled my eyes and relaxed into my bed. Ever since Friday night, I had a weird feeling that someone would jump out of nowhere and slice my neck with a knife.

All in all, I was paranoid.

I spent Saturday morning, cursing Enrico and his good looks. Joshua had to physically shut me up by slamming his hand against my mouth. I tried licking him, to perhaps gross him out but he didn't even flinch.

I fell asleep again in a few minutes. All of a sudden, Joshua barged into my room. "Get up, get up! We're going to school Micah!" He yelled.

I remained dead still, hoping that he would go away. "Die." I said flatly.

"Come on! We're going to be late." He said jumping on my bed.

I groaned. "No." I whined and opened my eyes.

He sighed and sat down. "Laying around is not going to help you, because I know that if I leave you here, you'll slowly decompose."

I pushed a hand onto his face and got up. "You're a bitch." I muttered. "I'm your bitch." He replied and grinned.

I laughed, despite still being slightly upset, I did my morning duties. I slipped on my ripped skinny jeans, a grey shirt and my black converse.

"Really?" Joshua asked seriously.

"You should stop dressing in front of me, Enrico might get mad." He teased.

I chided my disapproval. "Rico can jump off a cliff." I mumbled as I got my red scarf. I couldn't stand to see Enrico after Friday. If I did, I might throw a hammer at his face for dragging me into that mess, or I might hug him and say that everything would be okay.

"Rico?" Joshua asked skeptically.

I shook my head and walked out of the room with Josh following behind me. Dad was using my car, and that irritated me. "Bye daddy!" I yelled.

I faintly heard his reply. "I thought you weren't going to school!"

"Joshua is being an idiot and forcing me to attend!" I hollered and walked to the front door, grabbing an energy bar on the way.

We drove to school and we were 10 minutes early.

We walked to the assembly hall, only for Melinda and Ryan to stop us. I rolled my eyes and glared at them.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely. I was in a bad mood and anything with two legs seemed to piss me off more.

Except Josh.

Melinda wasn't dressed inappropriately, instead she had on a designer skinny jeans, designer high heeled boots, designer blouse and her make up was done to perfection.

But her attitude stunk.

Ryan, on the other hand, had a dark red snapback with a varsity jacket and jeans.