Chapter 5 - I Will Rupture Your Balls

Enrico's POV

I was busy packing away my equipment after the club closed when I heard a door slam open. My breath hitched and my heart did slam dunks in my chest.

No one was suppose to be here. Have they found me? I tried so hard to cover up my tracks when I ran away from Brazil and if they find me here, I might as well be dead.

I ducked behind the bar when I heard two deep voices. "Maybe he went home," Guy 1 said.

"Yeah, we'll find him eventually. But I doubt he'll be here in this city. Its so... Public." Guy 2 replied. Back in Italy, I lived in a secluded area. With no disturbance and no noises. It was great.

But unfortunately, I had to leave.

"Come on, let's go. I'm hungry." Guy 1 said and I heard footsteps walking away.

I let out a sigh of relief and chuckled nervously at myself. "Well, I guess its time to go home." I muttered under my breath.

After I was done locking up and I was on my way home, I thought about Micah, the brown eyed dark haired girl. She was gorgeous. The way she got out of that situation at the back of the club was amusing but if anything actually happened to her, I would lose my shit.

For some reason, I felt the need to protect her.

She had an innocent face that seems to attract me. In Brazil, I was never one to actually get to know girls. My life style would bring harm to them so I tend to stay away from the female population.

I was 18 when I left my home country, I couldn't handle the stress, fear and danger coming my way from our rivals. I knew I would be able to take care of myself but I wanted to live without constantly looking over my shoulder.

I couldn't do what they wanted me to do so I packed my bags and left.

I admit, I do miss the old fashioned coffee, the brick houses and narrowed streets. It felt like home even though I practically lived in the middle of nowhere, I did visit the town a lot.

I arrived at my apartment 20 minutes later, the streets were buzzing. Even at 3:30am, the city was alive. I mentally scolded myself for choosing such a noisy area to live in but its good to blend in. And that's what I needed.

I was just about to open my apartments door when a good looking blonde approached me.

I stared in disgust at her outfit, mini skirt, death heels and a suffocating sparkle top. She probably thought I was checking her out because she grinned smugly.

"Hi neighbor!" She enthusiastically greeted.

I cringed away from her high pitched voice. Micah's voice was smooth and loving, this ones voice made me want to stab my self.

"Hello there," I nonchalantly greeted back.

Her eyes widened and she stared at me in surprise. "What?" I asked.

She pointed at me and for a second I thought she might recognize me but that would be impossible. "Your accent!" She chirped.

I groaned. "Yeah? What about it?" I cocked an eyebrow.

What's with all these girls? Its only a voice.

"Its so sexy." She swooned and batted her eyelids. I would have felt flattered if it wasn't for the fact that her eyes looked disfigured. She reeked of expensive perfume and I held back my gag reflex.

She rubbed my arm and I rolled my eyes at her attempt to be seductive. "Can I come in?" She asked, still stroking tattoo.

"No." I bluntly replied.