Chapter 50 Tia coming for the whole family

Tia
I snuck into Diamond and Amari's yard. I unloosen bolts on all of the tires. I'm not playing Amari is going to what's coming for him I'm not playing. I'm sitting her watching Amari and his family leave the house.

Amari
I woke up feeling good. I got me a job I can finally leave that street life alone. I'm not worried about Tia right now. She ain't making no noise. I got in my car and headed out the driveway. Diamond left earlier to take the kids to daycare. As I'm driving I felt someone it me from the back of my car. My tires starting coming out. I end up running into a tree. After that I blacked out.

Tia
Mission complete. I ran him off the road he hit a tree then I fled the scene next time he know not to fuck with me. Next is them kids coming up missing. I'm an evil bitch. I'm gone make everybody feel this pain I got all up in me.

Diamond
I'm at work I get a call from the hospital telling Amari been in a bad car crash. I grabbed my things and hurry up and left. I had no time to thing. I finally made it to the hospital.
Diamond :I'm here for Amari
Nurse : yes he's in surgery so please have a seat
Diamond:ok

I don't know what to think I hope he is ok. God knows I can't loose him. Then I finally called his mom and princess. I told them to pick the kids up from daycare.

Princess
I hope my brother is ok. I can't loose him he been there from me thru anything lord please be with him. I pick the kids up and headed toward the hospital.

Diamond
I been in the waiting room for about 2 hours waiting on the doctor and princess to get here.

Princess: have you heard something
Diamond; no
Princess: I'm bout to go check it out.
I'm waiting on Princess to come back from news. I grab my kids and hug them tightly.

Family of Amari.
Diamond: that's us
Doctor: he is going to be fine she want be able to walk.
Princess : what you mean
Doctor: the wreck damage his spinal cord cord
Diamond: he gone take this hard can we see him
Doctors : sure

Amari
I woke up in the hospital. I don't know what the hell is going on. I was told that I was in a wreck. My family just walk in the room.

Diamond; I have something to tell you
Amari: you pregnant
Diamond : no you ain't gone be able to walk
Amari: you serious
Diamond: yes it's gone be ok
Amari: don't tell me is gone be ok.
Diamond: ok.

They stayed in the hospital for a while then everybody went home except for Diamond she stayed her with. Me.