Chapter 34

Diamond
I'm undecided if I want to tell Karson if I'm pregnant or not. I'm kinda scared that he might up and leave again. I just don't want my son to be hurt. Then I would have to explain to him what happened. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.  I knew I had to tell him because I'm 4 months pregnant.   I would just to tell him tonight.

Diamond went and sat in Karson lap.

Diamond : I have something to tell you
Karson: what
Diamond: I'm four months pregnant
Karson: for real
Diamond: yes are you excited or mad
Karson: excited I'm bout to have another baby.
Diamond: I thought you was gone up and leave  how you did last time.
Karson : nope imma stay and help you raise both of my kids. I fuck up the first time and I'm not doing that anymore. Baby you got to stop living in the past
Diamond: I know it's just that hurt me and
I haven forgot
Karson : I promise not to hurt you again. Now get yo ass up and go cook daddy a meal.

I got up and cooked for my man and son. Then my phone start to ring. Yes bitch I'm pregnant with yo man child. I'm about to fuck up yo lil happy home. I just burst out laughing into the phone.

After I finish cooking we sat and ate. I sleep all day like I normally do.

Karson
I can't believe Diamond is pregnant again. I got two babies on the way at the same damn time. This is just to much. I went by Toya's and just chilled. I spent the night at Toya.

Diamond
Karson ain't come home at all. I called his phone I got no answer. I didn't trip about it. Then that's when he walk thru the door at 6 in the morning. Karson came in and took a shower . Then he came and got in the bed. That's when he tried to cuddle with me.
Diamond: don't touch me
Karson: wtf wrong with you.
Diamond : nothing just don't touch me
Karson: ion got time for yo shit I'm sleeping on the couch.
Diamond: nigga fuck you .

When he left I went back to sleep. Then I woke up and cooked breakfast. I ain't said shit to Karson and he knew I was pissed off at him for coming home a 6 in the morning. I just acknowledge my son that's it.
Karson:you still mad
Diamond: well duh. Nigga where you was until 6 in the morning
Karson :I was out handling business like I always do
Diamond: nigga you never stayed out to 6 in the morning. You tripping.
Karson : look man ion have time for your shit I'm out.
Diamond: that's all you do is run from your problems. You a punk ass bitch. I can't stand yo ass.

Before you knew it he had snatch Diamond up by her neck and hand her ass in the air. She was punching at his hand. He dropped her on the floor as she gasped for air. Diamond got up and ran into his shit. She was beating the hell out of him. He couldn't even control her. You say u always making money but I ain't seen none of it yet. Karson pulled a stack out and threw it at Diamond .That's when Diamond told him to leave and get the fuck out. Karson just left.

Karson
Diamond fucking tripping. This bitch done blacked my eye. I'm beat her ass when I get back. I ain't feel like hearing her shit. I can't deal with to crazy ass baby mommas. I ain't really have to deal with Toya she was already scared of a nigga. But Diamond on the other that bitch was bold as fuck. She's crazy for real. I went to the trap and chilled with my boys. We smoked weed and talked. I got one of the hoes to suck my dick.

After that I left and went back to Diamond house. She was still up chilling watching tv. I laid in the bed.
Diamond: you can get the fuck out of here and go in the living room ion even want to look at yo ugly ass
Karson: I ain't going nowhere you take yo ass in there
Diamond: I ain't going nowhere either . This my house I run shit in here
Karson: whatever man
Diamond :I hate yo ass.
Karson: I hate yo ass to

Diamond
I just laid in my bed. I ate my ice cream and my pickles. I turn the tv up real loud to aggravate Karson he got up and threw one of my heels at the tv. The tv fell off the dresser. I just jump up and start beating the fuck out of him. He threw me on the bed and start kissing on me. That's when I chilled out. He went to work on me.

Karson
I got tired of Diamond with this loud ass tv. I got up and threw the shoe at the tv. Then we start fighting. Man this bitch is crazy. I put her ass in place. I gave her some dick and she chilled out. I just think this girl just like to argue on purpose just to get some dick. When I notice she was sleep I got up and left.

Diamond
I rolled over to the other side of the bed. I notice Karson was gone. I just shook my head. I think this nigga is really cheating on me. He always leaving in the middle of the night. I will find out what this nigga up to. I can't believe I fell for his dumb ass again. I really hate myself for allowing this to happen. He make me sick but I love him. I got out the bed and went and check on my son. He was up watching his cartoons. I closed his door back and head to the living room to watch tv. I sat up watching low down dirty shame. I tried to stay up and wait on Karson. But I couldn't hang. I close my eyes and went to sleep. I really hate this boy he make me sick. He finally came back home at 6 again. I'm getting tired of him.

Will she ever find out about Toya being pregnant?
Will she ever meet up with her parents?

New book up go read it Trap Nigga