Chapter 17 2nd Job

I got up did my daily hygiene. I left and went looking for another job. I found a job at some club. I got hired as a bartender. 

Later that night I started my job. I was so happy I got another job. It was a start trying to give Brasi a better life.  The club was so packed. Strippers and rapers where everywhere. They had mayweather, Drake , Chris Brown  , lil Wayne  , game , and plenty more in here.  I never been around so many famous people before .  I was enjoying my lil job. It wasn't no mess or nothing. 

I went to the vip and took orders.  I went back to the bar and fixed there dranks.  Then I served other people. I saw Amari fine ass coming thru the door with his homeboys.  They went straight up to the VIP section. I walked over  and took there orders. Amari was flirting with me. I acted like I wasn't interested when I knew I want to tease back.  I brought them there drinks back.
Amari: thank you baby momma
Diamond:you're welcoming

Amari
I watched Diamond ass she walked off. She had a fat ass. She was cute and all. I wanted her but my lifestyle ain't right for her. I watched shorty all night its like I was in a daze.  I want  her bad though. She made a nigga rock hard every time I saw her.

Diamond
My shift had ended and it was time for me to go home. I walk to the bus stop and waited on the bus. A car pulled up in front of me.  My stomach dropped I was so scared I didn't know who it was. They rolled the window and I noticed it was Amari.
Amari: you need a ride
Diamond: no im good
Amari: come on get in I can't let you sit out her and wait on that slow as bus at time of night. It's to dangerous out here
Diamond: you're right

Diamond got in the car and told him to take her Princess's house. The car ride was very silent.  Diamond just stared out the window. 10 minutes later they arrived at Princess.  She thank Amari and went inside. She checked on her son he was sound to sleep. She got in the shower. She got out the tub and headed for the bed.  She got in the bed and cuddle with her son.  

The next day she woke up to B shaking her. I ungry ma ma. You mean you're hungry. She got up and fixed him some grits.  She put it on cartoon while he ate his grits. Then she went back to sleep.