Chapter 17 The Locker Room...

Happy birthday Gerard Way!!!

Misty-

"So Gerard drowned in the pool, Ray got his head cut open, and Frank watched his crush get raped. Mikey wasn't in high school yet. The three got their revenge by beating the bullies with mallets. They say that Kevin and Austin went to the hospital, while the others all died.

The three went around the entire school beating up other people they didn't like. Cops were called, but Gerard took the blame, so he was the only one put of the three that got arrested. Gerard, Ray, and Frank have been like this ever since." Carl explained. "Whoa..." Jenna and I say in unison. "What about Mikey and Bob?" She asked.

"Mikey is Gerard's brother, so I think he just followed what he does. Bob on the other hand, I have no idea why he's like that. He was a new student last year and just joined them." He shrugged. Jenna and I looked at each other with wide eyes. "Yeah, this is why you don't go near those freaks..." He said.

Class was over and Jenna and I walked to our next class in silence. I haven't seen Gerard all day. Today was a half day so we didn't have lunch. None of the guys showed up until 6th p.e. Unfortunately Samantha was in this class too... The teacher blew his whistle and everyone went quiet.

"Line up class. We're going outside to play kickball!" He said. Gerard and the other delinquents started yelling and cheering. The teacher glared at them and led the class outside. "Alright, Robert, Misty, Raymond, Paul, Alex, Dean, Gerard, Michael, Franklin, Greg, Karen, and Anderson, you're on one team.

Lisa, Samantha, Tyler, Olivia, Steven, Amber, Tiara, Ashley, Emma, Markus, Mathew, and Chelsea. You're another. Robert, Lisa, play rock paper scissors to see who's team kicks first." The teacher instructed. Bob and Lisa walked up to each other. Lisa looked like she was about to shit her pants.

Bob looked at Lisa like he wanted to rip her insides out. He whispered something to her, but I was able to hear him. "I'm gonna do rock, you better do scissors or else!" He whispered/sneered. Lisa gulped and nodded. "1, 2, 3!" They say aloud. Lisa drew scissors and Bob drew rock.

Bob slammed his fist down on Lisa's hand and she whimpered. "Robert's team is kicking first!" The teacher says. "Yeah, kick their asses! Literally!" Ray snickered. Gerard and the others laughed. I glanced back at them. Gerard looked at me and licked his lips.

I blushed and looked away. We all got in line. Mikey was up first. Gerard stood behind me and was breathing down my neck. "So Ray showed me the video of you kicking the shit out of Samantha. That was pretty hot!" He whispered. I gulped and went stiff.

"MISTY!" The teacher screamed. I looked up and saw that it was my turn to kick. "Kick me a home run sugar." Gerard whispered to me. I stepped up on the plate. Lisa was pitching. "I'll kill you I don't get you out" She mouthed to me. I glared at her and she rolled the ball.

I'm not even that good at kickball, but I'm not letting Lisa win. When I kicked, it didn't get that far. I was only able to make it to first base. Mikey only made it to second base. Lisa was throwing a mimi tantrum. When Gerard kicked the ball, it flew right into Lisa's face.

She fell over and cried. I ran all the way the third base. Gerard and the others were laughing. Even I had to hold back the urge to snicker. Our team ended up winning. Mostly because Lisa got to many injuries, and everyone else was too scared to tag out the delinquents.

Gerard wasn't very good at kick ball. He mostly got fowls and kept falling over. I think he was drunk. Anyways, I went to the locker room to change. I waited till all the girls were gone so I could take a quick shower. I striped out of my clothes and got under the hot running water.

I looked down at all my scars and bruises from Ryan. I sighed and rinsed off. I heard someone enter the locker room. At first I thought it was another girl, until I heard laughter that belonged to a guy... "Oh no way! Someone's taking a shower!" They yelled. Fuck fuck fuck!

I turned the water off and turned around to get my clothes on. But as soon as I turned around I screamed. Gerard stood in the shower entrance. He looked me up and down, his nose bleeding a little. I quickly covered myself and backed away. Gerard dropped his bat and walked over to me.

"Fuck Misty..."

Shit's about to go down in the next chapter!