~ Chapter 7 ~

"So how was work with your favourite person?" Chanmi asked me as I poured myself a glass of wine in the kitchen.

"How do you think?" I took a large gulp in an attempt to calm myself after another stressful day in Jungkook's company.

"Seolhyun you need to relax!" She came behind me massaging my shoulders.

"How can I with a boss like him? I'm constantly on edge not only because of the workload but because of how weirdly he acts too!"

"What has he been doing?" Chanmi laughed at my misfortune.

"It's like he's trying to flirt with me, but then he also hates me at the same time."

"Well he did seem to like you in high school if I remember rightly."

"Wait whaaat?! Since when?!"

"He just stared at you a lot. He was so quiet in high school though so I guess it was hard to tell. It was something only an amazing best friend could notice." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Sure Chanmi." I laughed.

"I'll tell you what let's call some of the girls from high school and see if they want to go clubbing tonight!" She suggested.

"Do we have to? I'm exhausted."

"Come on Seolhyun, it'll be fun!"

"I have work tomorrow morning aswell, do you know how close I was to losing my job when I came in with a hangover the other day?"

"Nah, Jungkook would never fire you, trust me he really likes you."

I rolled my eyes at Chanmi, she could not be serious about Jungkook liking me.

***

"Seolhyun are you ready yet?"

"Let me just put my shoes on!" I shouted back to Chanmi.

Somehow she convinced me to go out clubbing with her and the rest of the girls from high school. I don't know how she always manages to do that.

 I don't know how she always manages to do that

"Wah! You look great! Lets go now." Chanmi smiled.

"Why can't I come?" Jin pouted.

"It's a girl's night out Jin! Of course you can't come."

"Sorry Jinnie." I apologised to him with a smile.

"I'm going to make lots of delicious food while you're gone!"

I laughed at his petty remark as we left our apartment.

***

It was nice to see my high school friends again. It seemed almost miraculous that our whole friendship group was available all at once.

They asked me all about my 'amazing' new job but there was little for me to say, honestly I came here to get away from thinking about Jungkook.

"Lets dance!" One of my friends who was already very drunk dragged me to the dancefloor.