~ Chapter 6 ~

"And that is how these collaboration products will be a success." Jimin finished her lengthy explanation for the new marketing plan with a sigh.

"Sounds excellent, Seolhyun could you spare some time in my schedule on Friday?" Jungkook looked over to me expectantly.

I quickly looked through his schedule for Friday and found an appropriate gap.

"You're free between 14:00 and 16:00, would you like me to arrange a meeting?"

"Yes please, contact Kim Taehyung to make sure that he is also available."

I nodded in response and started to make the arrangements.

"Also could you pick up the pilot surveys from the marketing department for me? Yoongi should have had finalised them by now."

"Yeah sure, the ones for the new make up range?"

"That's right."

I stood up from my desk to go and find Yoongi when Jungkook interrupted me.

"But before you go."

"I think you need to live nearer to the office."

"Why? I don't live that far away, in fact you live farther than I do!"

"It's just inconvenient, what if I need you to come at short notice?" He ignored my point.

"I know the property in this area is much more expensive, but don't worry I can just buy an apartment."

I scoffed, was he trying to show off about just how wealthy he was?

"This isn't just about money Jungkook. It's my home, I enjoy living with Jin and Chanmi they're my best friends. I'm not moving." I explained.

 He rolled his eyes as he stood up from his chair.

"Sure, just friends."

What did he mean by that? I thought to myself. Surely not?

"Are you jealous? Of Jin?!" I asked, surprised at how forward I was being.

"And why would I be jealous?" He walked towards me, placing both of his hands on my desk which I was now leaning against.

"You think too highly of yourself." He chuckled.

"Jin wouldn't say that." I pouted.

"And this is exactly why us two can't get along." I mumbled under my breath; not intending to be heard.

"What was that?"

"N-Nothing!" I stumbled and ended up sitting on top of my desk as he came even closer to me. I backed away so much that I was almost laying down.

I gulped, concerned about what might happen next.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Seolhyun!!!" Jin burst into the office out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry I couldn't block the door" Yuna followed behind him trying to catch her breath.

Jin rush towards my desk as Jungkook gave him a hard stare. I stood up.

"You forgot your lunch box." He smiled brightly as he passed me the bento box.

"Ah, thank you I completely forgot!"

Jin went over and hugged me tightly.

"I'll see you tonight, don't work too hard." Jin said as he was guided out of the office by Yuna.

"Bye Kookie!" He shouted.

Jungkook huffed loudly.

"Do you want to try some of my sushi?" I asked as I looked at what Jin had prepared for me. I felt like I had to make some sort of amends with Jungkook.

He left his office, slamming the door behind him.

"...I guess not."