~ Chapter 10 ~

I kept my eyes squeezed shut even as I awoke. The warmth surrounding me suggested the presence of another body beside mine.

I was just too embarrassed to wake up! What if he was already awake? What would he say?

Eventually I built up enough courage to turn myself around, only to see the other side of the bed empty beside me.

"Oh..." I spoke out loud.

Instantly another realisation hit me. I was back in my own hotel room; no longer in Jungkook's. Why did I feel so disappointed?

As the memories of last night rushed back to me I wondered how I even managed to return to my room. I had fallen back asleep in his room and I couldn't remember waking up a second time.

Had he carried me back here? Surely not.

Now that I thought properly about it perhaps it never happened at all, maybe it had all been a dream. What was wrong with me these days?

***

"Wow!" I exclaimed as we got out of the taxi, how could this city be so beautiful? Even within this fashion district the architecture was incredible.

I carelessly wandered out onto the road, staring at the scenery. I'd never really been lucky enough to experience much travelling in the past, therefore my excitement for being here was only heightened.

"Yah!" I heard Jungkook as an arm yanked me away from the road and onto the pavement as a scooter rushed past me.

"Be more careful, the roads are dangerous here."

"T-Thanks..."

He quickly let go of my arm and walked ahead with Taehyung and Choa.

He was back to acting so cold towards me all of a sudden, wasn't it just last night when we had that moment together?

I sighed grumpily. I'd thought that things were changing between us but I guess not, he must just be playing with me. After all I'm just his secretary, we can never amount to anything more than that.

Today we were attending a photoshoot for the new collaboration make up line, I was excited to watch it all, it felt so unreal. Even more so when I spotted a familiar face.

"Is that Jessi?!" I exclaimed to Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded as if the presence of a celebrity was this normal

"I pulled a few strings." He explained.