"Okay." I say.

"Alright ladies, lets go to our hotel room, check in, and set our stuff down, then you guys can go and swim." My grandma says. Sam and I nod.

"Thank you for taking us on this trip grandma." I say looking up at her.

"Well no problem. This was your girls' birthday present." She says smiling. I smile and take my stuff up to our hotel room, and unpack. We will be staying here for two weeks, so might as well get comfortable. I finished unpacking just as Sam did.

"Grandma?" Sam says.

"Yes sweetie?" Grandma replys back.

"Taylor and I are going to go swim in the ocean." She says.

"Well okay. Be careful! Your grandpa and I will be there in just a minute." She says.

"We will and okay." Sam says.

"Come on Taylor" she says looking at me.

"Yay!! Sand castle! Whoo hoooo!"I say holding my hands up in the air.

"Taylor your so childish, yet you're 15, almost 16." She says looking at me.

"What? I can't have fun?" I say looking at her.

"Just come on" she says while walking out of the hotel room straight to the ocean. I follow her, but not into the ocean.

"Wait Sam!" I shout. She clearly heard me but went into the water anyways. I wanted to give her her goggles. Oh well. I guess it's not that big of a deal. Sam goes farther and farther into the ocean while I'm digging a huge hole in the sand. About 10 feet wide and 6 feet down. I look up to see grandma with a basket.

"Hi grandma. What's that?" I ask pointing towards the basket.

"Well we are going to have a picnic." She says while smiling.

"Now could you go and get Sam for me sweetie pie?" She asks looking at me. I nod and head towards the water. I put my goggles on just in case a kid splashes water in my face. I was walking towards Taylor when I felt something rub against my leg. I look down and don't see anything. I reach my hand down and feel something. I pick it up out of the water for me to see better. It was a kids plastic shovel. I look around looking for its owner.

"Is this yours?" I ask looking at a little kid. The little kid nods and take the shovel away from me. I continue my walk towards Sam. Soon I am swimming towards her. She is really far out here.

"Sam!" I yell. No response.

"Sam!!" I yell louder this time. Still no response.

"Sammy Black!!!" I look around and wait for an answer.

"Boo!" My sister says coming from behind me and scaring me. I gasp and look at her.

"For goodness sakes Sammy! Why would you do that!!! You scared the heck out of me." I say breathing heavily. She laughs loudly and says, "what you want?"

"Oh. Grandma wanted you, it's time to eat" I say towards Sam.

"Oh okay. Let's go" she says starting to swim back.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I scream laughing.

"Nope last one to the shore is a rotten egg." She yells back. I start to swim faster.

"I'm going to beat you Sam!" I yell as I hear her giggle. I swim so fast I feel as though my arms are going to fall off. Then suddenly, I pass Sam up. Or else I thought I did. I'm laughing and saying, "haha! I beat you Sam! You're the rotten egg!" I get to the shore and look around into the ocean. I don't see Sam. She probably already made it before me. I guess I didn't pass her up. It was probably some other kid. That's embarrassing. I giggle at myself. I jog up to grandma.

"So where's Sam?" Grandma asks me. What? Sam beat me here...

"What do you mean? Sam got here before me." I say looking around to find her.

"No she didn't sweetie." Grandpa says while he gets our food ready.

"Hmm. Okay I will be right back." I say walking over to the ocean.

I look out through the ocean and can't see anything. The waves are too big. I climb on a rock that is taller than me and look out into the ocean again, trying to find Sam. She probably knew she was going to lose so she gave up and is now still out in the ocean. She's such a sore loser sometimes I think giggling at my thought. I scan the ocean until I see a bodily figure that looks close to Sam's.

"Sam!!!" I yell extra loud so she could hear me. She didn't. I climb off the rock and start walking into the ocean trying to find Sam.

"Sam!! Where are you!?" I shout while looking for you.

"You better not scare me again!" I threaten.

"Sam seriously where are you?!" I said. I stopped when I saw Sam's bodily figure in the water. I gasp.

"OMGOSH Sam! What are you doing with your head in the water!" I scream at her. I swim over to her and flip her body over to see her eyes open, her face blue with a tint of gray and her body floats lifeless.

"AHHHH! Sam? Sam can you hear me?" I scream. "Sam! Listen to me" I scream again shaking her body. "Sam! Don't. Don't do this! Stay with me! Sammy!!!" I scream crying in the ocean water. "Sammy. Sammy please don't leave me. You're my everything. If you're not in my life I wouldn't know what to do. Please don't die. Don't leave me!!!" I scream. Just then my grandma comes up behind me and hugs me tightly.

"GRANDMA! Get her back alive!!" I shout sobbing. I'm crying so hard my breathing gets out of control.

"SAMMY! Please dont!!! Sammy. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that I have done to annoy you, and everything that I have done for you to hate me. Its my fault that you...that you're..." I sob. I then feel myself getting further away from Sam. "SAMMY NO! I love you!!" "Please please please don't leave me. God please make her stay alive" I say as I look up into the sky. "Stop! Why did you have to make her die!! She had a perfect life!!" I scream at the sky while I cry, and sob. "Why didn't you take me instead!??" I scream at the sky while I hit the water with my fist. I feel myself getting dragged through the water as Sam gets smaller and smaller, and my screams get louder and louder as the farther she gets.

"SAMMY! I LOVE YOU! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!! AND IM SORRY THAT YOU DIED BECAUSE OF ME! I'm a terrible sister, and I'm so sorry." I whisper the last sentence. When we get to the shore my grandma hugs me tightly and I scream.

A/N- alright guys. Pretty sad chapter, but now you guys know what happened. Even I cried while writing this. Oh geez. Till next time!❤️