"Why do you hang around us?" Molly glared at him and left the table to sit with Remus and Sirius.

"Well done Courfeyrac," Combeferre murmured, still reading his book.

"I know you were wondering as well," Coufeyrac huffed. Combeferre ignored Courfeyrac's statement and continued reading.

"Where's Jehan?" Enjolras asked. Combeferre shrugged and looked at Joly who shook his head. Courfeyrac rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Library, poetry section," Courfeyrac said simply. "Turns out he's-"

"Hey guys," Jehan said. He didn't look impressed at their conversation, even though he was trying to cover it; he had heard too much. "Shall we go down to the Quidditch pitch?" he asked and waited for his friends to pack up and finish eating.

They walked down to the pitch and sat in the Gryffindor stands, two rows behind Molly and the Marauders. "Is it normal to feel real bad about what I said?" Courfeyrac asked Combeferre. Combeferre rolled his eyes and nodded, returning to his book. Courfeyrac turned to Enjolras, "So who d'you think will win?"

"In all honesty, Gryffidor," Enjolras mumbled. Courfeyrac feigned shock and hurt.

"Are you disagreeing with me?"

"Don't I always?" Enjolras mumbled. Enjolras kept his eye on Bahorel, the Slytherin beater, Enjolras didn't like the look of him as he looked like the kind of person who would use every opportunity to seriously injure an opposing player. Bahorel hit the bludger with his bat, sending it soaring towards the Gryffindor seeker. The seeker fell off his broom and to the ground, out cold.

"And Slytherin wins," Courfeyrac muttered to anyone who would listen.

"Not exactly, Courfeyrac, I was talking to Amos Diggory about Quidditch and he said that if the seeker is taken out, the game normally stops," Jehan said.

"Yeah well, Diggory is a-" Courfeyrac said, but was drowned out by a roar from the Slytherin stand next to them.

"And Slytherin has caught the snitch!" a booming voice cried out. Courfeyrac smiled to himself and threw the pre-written note to James but it hit Molly. Molly picked it off the floor and read it.

'Better luck next time, Potter!' it read somewhere amongst the many swear words. Molly passed it to James and muttered something to him causing James to look back at Courfeyrac. Enjolras and Combeferre pushed passed Courfeyrac and Jehan.

"Hurry up you two," Enjolras called back as they caught up with Joly and another Hufflepuff first year.

"We're coming!" Jehan called back and filled through the stand.

"You know what? That was a very short game," Courfeyrac stated.

"Was it? I didn't really notice," Jehan said. "Though a quarter of basketball normally lasts that long."

"What's basketball?" Courfeyrac asked.

"A muggle sport, it involves a basket fixed on the wall, a special kind of ball and a team of . . . five, I think? I don't really know I never was the best at sport at my old school."

"You went to school before Hogwarts?" Courfeyrac was truly puzzled at some of the things this small, mousey poet was coming out with.

"Yes, didn't you? It's the law in the muggle world to go to school from the age of five."

"Five?" Courfeyrac exclaimed, appalled at the young age.

"Yes," Jehan said slowly, and before Courfeyrac could ask any more questions he quickly added, "I'll tell you more about the muggle world when we get back to the common room."