The Han River

Third Person P.O.V.
++++++

Jin has a daily routine to walk by the Han River early in the morning. He tends to think about a lot of things during his walk. He rarely gets time to think to himself since he's a Korean Idol. One cloudy morning, Jin was walking beside the Han River as usual. He suddenly saw a piece of white cloth in the sand. Jin decided to go and check it out. The closer he got to the water, the more of the cloth he saw. He got even closer and noticed that it wasn't just cloth. It was a dress that a girl was wearing. The girl looked lifeless in the water. Jin quickly got into the water and carried her out. When he got her safely on the sand, he called the paramedics. They said they'll be there in ten minutes. Jin was worried that ten minutes would take too long. He checked the girl's pulse and felt nothing. He thought about what he saw in the movies where they save people with mouth to mouth. It didn't hurt to try. Jin parted the girl's lips and took a deep breath. He put his lips on her's and breathed into her lungs. It didn't work the first time so, Jin tried again. The second time, the girl was revived and began to cough up water. Jin helped her sit up. When the girl was calm, she looked at Jin. "Where am I?" She asked, her voice was soft and quiet.
    "You were washed up on the shore. Are you okay? Can you stand?" Jin said helping her up.
   "I feel a bit dizzy... " After saying that, she collapsed. Jin caught her in his arms before she could hit the ground. The ambulance got there and Jin helped them get her into the truck.

At the hospital, Jin was sitting on a chair next to the hospital bed. The doctor said she was surprisingly fine. She just collapsed from lack of air and exhaustion. Jin couldn't help but wonder what happened to her. It had been hours of the girl not waking up, but Jin wanted to be sure she was okay before he left.

+++++++++
Ayeon's P. O. V.
+++++++++++++++

I opened my eyes to see a very handsome guy. His eyes lit up as soon as he saw me awake. I remembered seeing him when I almost died. I think he saved me. "Oh, you're finally awake," He said, "How do you feel? Are you hurting anywhere?" 

I just stared at him without saying anything. He looked familiar like I've seen him before he saved my life. But, I couldn't remember anything before that. How did I lose my memory?Just thinking about it made my head hurt. "I have a headache," I said, "And I can't remember anything. Who are you?"

He sat back down. "I'm Jin. Do you remember your name at least?"

"I think it's Ayeon. That name was in my head when I woke up." Hearing Jin's name didn't help me figure anything out. Before Jin could speak, someone that was a bit younger than him ran into the room. 

"Jin hyung, I've been looking all over for you," He said, "If we don't hurry, we'll be late for practice."

Jin stood up and glanced at me. "Okay, Taehyung. Go ahead of me, I'll be right behind you."

The guy named Taehyung nodded and left the room. We were alone again. "I have to go but, I'll come back soon. You'll be okay, right?"

I nodded and he smiled kindly at me. He waved and left the room. As soon as he left, the nurse came in and gave me some water. "Your boyfriend is so handsome," She said. 

"He's not my boyfriend," I said. Or at least I don't think so. If he was, he would've said something, right? It felt like I had some type of emotional connection to him though. I just didn't know what. I decided to go for a walk around the hospital to kill time. When I was out there, I saw a cute couple flirting with each other. The girl had a doctor's uniform on so, she must have been one of the doctors. Watching them gave a familiar feeling of happiness. Did I enjoy romance? 

"Ayeon, why are you out here? It's cold," I heard Jin ask as he was coming up to me. He took off his jacket and put it around me. My heart started to pound and I looked up at him in surprise. 

"I was just taking a walk...," I said, blushing.

"You should keep warm. I don't want you to get sick," He said ruffling my hair. Why was he being so friendly to me? It wasn't like we knew each other. 

"Why are you worried about me? You just met me today" I stated. 

"I don't know why. I just feel like you're important to me somehow."

"Well, I don't need you to be worried. I'll be fine by myself." I gave his jacket back and walked into the building. His friendliness was making my heart hurt and I didn't know why. It was probably best to stay away from him. When I got in the building, a boy that looked similar to me stopped me from going any further. "Ayeon, thank goodness you're okay," He said, "I know you don't remember anything but, I'm your brother, Junho."

"I have a brother? How did you know I lost my memories?" I questioned.

"I don't have time to explain right now," He replied, "That guy from earlier is the key to regaining your memories. You have to remember."

I was so confused. Why would Jin be the key to bringing my memories back? Why did my brother show up now and why can't I remember him? "Stay here until tomorrow and I'll take you home."

I nodded and he left. What a day. At some point, I lost my memories and almost died. Ever since then, everything's been weird. I just wanted to be left alone right now. I sighed and made my way back to my room. Maybe if I go to sleep, my memories would come back. So, that's what I did.