1| The Voyage, Galma and The Secrets

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

It was a sunny day, a perfect time to set sail to find Aslan's Country and the seven missing Lords of Telmar. The preparations for the voyage and the long construction of the Dawn Treader were finally done and ready. Those who were joining Alarice and Caspian were helping ready the ship, some were filling the ship with weapons, food, equipments and everything else they needed for the long journey.

Caspian stood on the poop deck of the Dawn Treader, watching the glistening Eastern Ocean, and behind him was the, now restored, magnificent Cair Paravel that he repaired for Alarice.

There were three reason why he built the Dawn Treader.

Firstly, for Alarice. She haven't seen her father for years and wanted to sail the oceans to find Aslan's Country to see him again.

Secondly, for his father. The seven Lords of Telmar were his father's friends that have been loyal to him, but fled because of Miraz, so he was finding them.

Lastly, for himself. He wanted to get away from the people who were badgering him with questions about his real relationship with Alarice, and also to see his father in Aslan's Country.

Caspian sighed as he thought about Alarice. It was already obvious to everyone that he has his eyes only for the Majestic Queen, his heart beats only for her. He wanted to show her that she was the only woman he loves. So, he has a hidden motive for the journey, he was planning to ask her THE question when they arrive at Aslan's Country.

"Your Majesty."

Caspian turned and saw Drinian, the captain of the ship, bowing to him. "What is it, Captain?" he asked.

Drinian's lips curled up into a small smile as he looked at the King of Narnia. "Her Majesty has arrived." he announced.

Caspian smiled as he nodded. "Then, let's not have our beautiful queen waiting." he said happily and walked away.

A soft chuckle escaped from Drinian. "Your Majesty." he called out to Caspian.

Caspian turned to him, confused. "What is it, Captain? I must not keep Alarice waiting."

Drinian nodded. "Yes, I understand, sire. However, the bouquet of flowers that the dryads made for you to give to Queen Alarice is in her private cabin."

Caspian's eyes widen and sighed in disbelief. "How could I forget? Thank you, Captain." he said and smiled gratefully at Drinian before rushing down the stairs of the deck, leaving Drinian smiling fondly at him.