8| The Telmarines, The Narnians and Aslan

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

Sopespian was rudely pointing at Alarice as he yelled that she had killed Miraz with her arrow as Glozelle rode back to the Telmarine army.

Peter turned to Aslan's How and looked up at Alarice and Susan. "Be ready!"

Alarice and Susan glanced at each other as Trumpkin and the Narnian archers readied their bows and arrows.

A Telmarine soldier rushed at Peter and Edmund.

"Peter!" Caspian shouted.

Peter turned and easily killed the Telmarine. Sopespian and Glozelle went to the waiting Telmarine army.

"To arms, Telmar! To arms!"

The Telmarines raised their weapons and cheered.

"Cavalry! Attack!"

The Telmarines marched towards Aslan's How.

"Archers to the ready!" Alarice yelled as she, Susan, Trumpkin and the Narnian archers nocked an arrow to their bows.

Peter waited for a moment before looking back at Caspian and, together looked up at Alarice as they nodded to each other.

Caspian rides back into the How on horseback with Glenstorm, where hundreds of Narnians wait inside.

"Narnians! Charge!"

With Caspian leading the way, the Narnians charged down a tunnel beneath the battlefield.

"One, two." Peter started to count.

"Three, four." Caspian counted as well.

"Five, six." Alarice continued to count

"Seven, eight, nine. Get ready!" Peter yelled as the Telmarines were closing in.

"Take your aim!" Susan yelled as she, Alarice, Trumpkin and the other archers aimed at the Telmarines.

"Stay with them!" Trumpkin said loudly.

"Ten!" Alarice finished counting.

"Now!" Caspian yelled as the Narnians underground began smashing the stone pillars. The ground collapsed and most of the Telmarine horses fell into the pit.