8| The Kings and Queens of Narnia, The White Stag and Home

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

Water naiads swam happily at the surface of the ocean, just outside Cair Paravel. The sun shining bright for the coronation of Alarice and the Pevensies.

All of the Narnians gathered for such a joyous occasion. The trumpets sounded throughout the castle as Aslan, Alarice, Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy walked through the aisle with centaurs lining up at the side with their swords.

With Aslan in front of the soon to be Kings and Queens, Alarice in the middle of Peter, Edmund, Lucy and Susan faced their thrones.

Alarice and the Pevensie siblings mount the small stairs towards their thrones with Aslan facing the crowd. They stood in front of their thrones and together faced the Narnians, who were present.

"To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant."

Lucy smiled happily as Tumnus and The Beavers, who were holding the crowns, approached her.

Tumnus placed a silver tiara on Lucy as they smiled at eachother. Tumnus bowed slightly to Lucy before walking towards Edmund.

"To the great Western Woods, King Edmund the Just."

Edmund smiled happily as a silver crown was placed on his head.

"To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan the Gentle."

Mr. Tumnus placed a gold tiara on Susan and bowed to her. Susan smiled and turned to Alarice, who clapped her hands quietly.

"To the clear Northern Sky, King Peter the Magnificent."

Mr. Tumnus placed a gold crown on Peter. He smiled as he stands firmly and magnificently. He turned to Alarice, who smiled back with a proud nod.

"And, to the whole peaceful Narnia, I give you, Her Grace, Queen Alarice the Majestic."

Alarice lowered her head as Tumnus took a beautiful golden crown from the Beavers, and placed it gently on her head. The Pevensie siblings glanced happily at each other as Tumnus smiled and bowed to the True Queen of Narnia.

Aslan turned and stared proudly at his daughter. Alarice stood up straight and faced the Narnians. Together, she and the Pevensies sat on their thrones.

"Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars come raining down from the heavens."