11

Your POV.

Life was getting better. I had my precious, baby, girl back. Tomorrow was her birthday. I planned on getting her a hamster. She always wanted one. Even though we have a Dog/Cat. (A/N: You can only have one, name it whatever you want, and it can be any breed.) Right now, I was in bed reading F/B. (Favorite book.) I wasn't really reading, just thinking. Chandler was asleep beside me, snoring softly. Liz was in her bed, asleep, tucked in. I had too many things on my mind. Something was really stressing me out. Our relationship. It's like we're mad at each other one day, and the other we've made up.

It's confusing. Don't get me wrong, I love Chandler. He is my everything, besides Liz of course. But it's just hard to keep a relationship when all it is, is on and off. I want to be with him, but it's going to be hard. I put my book up, and turned the lamp light off. I snuggled up to Chandler, and eventually fell asleep.

~morning~

I woke up, earlier than usual. It was 7am. I carefully got out of bed, careful to not wake Chandler. When my feet hit the floor, a chill ran threw my body. I shivered, and put my house slippers on. I walked to the kitchen to make some coffee/tea. After it was done, I put cream/sugar in it. I heard footsteps, and turned around. Liz was up. "Hey sweetie, why are you up so early?" I said quietly. "I'm excited!" She said jumping up. I smiled. Her party started at 2pm. I walked up to her and hugged her. "Happy birthday, baby girl." I said kissing her head.

"I'm not a baby!" She said pouting. "I'm 7 years old today!" She said. I laughed. "Well your still my baby girl." I said. She smiled. "Want mommy to make you a special birthday breakfast?" I asked. "Yes please!" She said. "Chocolate chip pancakes!" She said. I laughed. After I made them, I set them down on the table. "Morning birthday girl!" I heard Chandler say. I turned around, to see him swinging her around. I smiled. She was giggling. "Breakfast is ready." I said. They ran over to the table and sat down.

I laughed. After we ate, I went to my room to check on the hamster. It was in its cage, rolling on its wheel. I smiled. It was a black and white hamster, and it was a female. She was very small. I gave her more water, and food. I put a blanket over the cage, and changed into a casual outfit. I put some makeup on, and curled my hair. After I was done Chandler got ready. We were having her party here, and inviting her friends. I got the decorations ready, and grabbed ingredients for her cake. It was a chocolate cake, with pink frosting, and rainbow sprinkles.

I mixed all the ingredients, and poured the batter in the pan. I set the oven to a temperature, and put them in. She was having a unicorn themed party. I called her friends moms, and told them the time and stuff. Liz was dressed in a rainbow shirt, and a pink tutu, with a unicorn horn headband. She looked absolutely adorable. C/N / D/G, had a unicorn horn on too. (Cat name, dog name.)