13

I woke up on a hard, wooden, chair. My hands, and legs were tied up tight. Who are these people? Why have they captured me, and ruined my daughter's birthday? Why have they hurt my husband and me? What have we done?  The large, metal, door swung open. The man with the black hair, and black beard walked in. "Ah you've woken up!" He said smirking.

"Now, you must have a lot of questions, right?" He said. I stayed quiet, glaring at him. "We'll ask away." He said smiling. I stayed quiet for a bit, but then realized I needed to know why I was beaten and captured. "Who are you, and why have you hurt me and my family?" I asked angrily. "One question at a time!" He said. "Well I'm not going to tell you my name, but I am the brother of Lucas Jones. You may know him, he captured your daughter. He is in prison for life, because of your little girl!" He shouted angrily. Oh no. It was his brother?!

"W-Where is Chandler." I said gulping. "He's in another room. Don't worry about him, and oh your daughter? She's perfectly safe with my other brother." He said smirking. She wasn't safe. "PLEASE TELL HIM NOT TO HURT HER! YOUR BROTHER ALREADY HURT HER ENOUGH!" I cried. "Will do." He said smirking. "But, first I need to show you what happens when you snitch." He said grabbing a very sharp knife. My eyes widened. He cut the ropes, and the knife  grazed my wrist, cutting it a bit. He quickly grabbed me.

"I'm taking you to Chandler. He wants to see you!" He said smirking. He opened another big, metal, door and pushed me inside. There were two other guys in there. They were beating him to death. The only light that was illuminating the room, was a lamp. I could barely see him, but I heard his cries of pain. I was shouting, screaming, and begging. They only laughed at my poor efforts. They soon got tired and left. I scrambled over to him, and held him. He had a knife wound on his stomach. It was a hole. I ripped part of my shirt, and pressed it onto the wound. He yelped at the pain, and winced. I laid his hand in my lap, playing with his hair. "We'll find a way to get out, I know we will." He said weakly.