10

A/N: I'm back!!! Enjoy the story!

Liz's POV.

He was going very fast. There was no seats in the back, so I was getting pushed around. Soon enough, I heard police sirens. "Shit." He cursed, hitting the steering wheel. He pulled over. "You better not make a sound. If they ask who you are say your my daughter." He said quickly. I nodded. He rolled the window down as the police officer approached the car. As soon as he opened his mouth to talk I screamed. "HELP HE KIDNAPPED ME!!" I screamed loudly. The police officer quickly pulled his gun out to the man. "Step out of the car, you are under arrest!" He said.

The man got out of the van while holding his hands up. The other police officer that was with him, got me out. "Everything is going to be okay sweetie." She said. I nodded as she held my hand led me to the car. They took him in a other police car, while they took me in the one they came in. She asked me questions about who I was, who he was, my name, age, where my parents were, and how was I taken. I told her everything. When we arrived at the station, they called my mommy. She talked to me and told me she was coming. When she got here, I hugged her tightly. We both cried, and daddy hugged us too. They took me to the hospital, and they said I had a broken arm.

After they worked on it, I got a F/C, just for mommy. (Favorite color.) They were the first to sign it. When we left the hospital and got home, mommy made ice cream sundaes, and we watched my favorite movies. It was good to be home.

A/N: it's not the last chapter! Ik the title is "Missing" but trust me things will be more interesting. Thanks for reading bye!