6

I woke up, and smelt bacon. I stretched and yawned. I walked into the kitchen to see Danielle cooking. "Morning sleepy head." She said smiling. "Morning." I said. I helped her cook, and when it was done we made ourselves a plate and ate. "Your phone was going off like crazy." She said. "Hm..I'll go check it." I said. She nodded, and I walked into the living room. I had 10 missed calls, and 5 texts messages all from Chandler.

Chandler❤️❤️: Going out with my friends, I'll be home late. Love you. ❤️

Chandler❤️❤️:  Yo dud I jest met dis gurl shes' soooooo prety!!

Chandler❤️❤️: (image of Chandler with a blonde girl kissing)

Chandler❤️❤️: were r u???

Chandler❤️❤️: wel she wants to go home good by!

My heart shattered. He was my husband! Our daughter is missing and he goes and gets drunk?? What kind of father is he?! I broken down into tears. Danielle came running to me. "Y/N? What's wrong?!" She asked hugging me. I handed her my phone, and she looked threw the messages in disbelief. "I'm so sorry Y/N.." She said. "It doesn't matter anymore. My life is ruined forever. My daughter is missing and now this. Why do I even try?!" I screamed. "I need to go. Thanks for having me over bye." I said leaving quickly.

When I got home, I went my bedroom. I saw Chandler asleep, in our bed and a note on his head. I took it and read it. "Last night was great, here's my number (number). See you soon. ;) <3. I crushed the note, and threw it down. "GET THE FUCK UP!" I yelled. He quickly shot up. He put his hand to his head, and groaned. "Babe? What's wrong?" He asked. "OH DON'T YOU ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG!" I yelled. "Calm down geez." He said. That's when I got realll mad. I slapped him in the face real hard.

"Y/N??? What the heck?!!" He said. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR GETTING DRUNK AND CHEATING ON ME!" I said walking out. He ran after me. "What? What are you talking about? Babe!" He said. "Look at your phone and look at the messages you sent me. Maybe you'll remember her." I growled. He got his phone and looked. "Oh my god..babe I'm so sorry. I was drunk it didn't mean a thing. I love you and no one else. You probably won't forgive me..but that's okay. Just know that I love you and will always be here for you. We need each other..while she's missing. But I'll leave if you want me to." He said.

"Your mighty right, I want you out of here." I said. He tried to hug me but I pushed him. He sighed. He packed his things, and looked at me for awhile. "Love you." He said leaving. I rolled my eyes. Sure..if you loved me why did you get drunk? Why did you cheat on me? Alcohol isn't a way to solve your problems.