2

When we got home, I went to the bedroom we shared, and changed into sweatpants and one of Chandler's sweatshirts. I walked back to the living room, and Chandler was waiting on me. "I ordered pizza." He said. I smiled. "Wanna watch F/S?" He asked knowing that, that was my favorite show. (Favorite show.) "You know me so well." I said smirking.

In a few minutes, there was a knock at the door. He got up to answer it, and came back with pizza. "Finally!" I said. He laughed. I grabbed a piece and stuffed it into my mouth. He laughed. We both had pizza sauce all over our mouths, we looked like children. "Here let me, help you." He said leaning in to kiss me. I giggled into the kiss. He pulled away smirking. I shook my head and chuckled. We continued to watch the show.

~hours later~

It was getting late, and we were both getting tired. "We need to go pick up Liz." I said going to my room, to get my shoes. I came back, where Chandler was waiting on me. We went out to the car, and got in. When we made it to Danielle's, I got out and went up to her door. I knocked on it, and she answered it. "Hey, did you have fun?" She whispered. "Yeah..why are you whispering?" I asked giggling. She laughed quietly. "Liz is asleep, and you know how she is when you wake her." She said. I laughed quietly, and nodded. She let me in, and I looked at Liz. She was asleep on her couch, with the remote in her hand and the movie The Lion King on, the tv.

I smiled, and took a picture of her. I carefully, picked her up trying to not wake her. I whispered a thank you, and goodbye to Dan. I then, slipped out of the door, and Chandler opened the car door for me. I gently, sat her down on her car seat and buckled her up. I got into the passengers seat, and he drove off.

~time skip~

Liz was awake by the time, we got home. "Did you have fun at Dan's?" I asked. "Yeah..I'm sleepy." She said. I smiled. "Go take your bath, and go to bed." I said. She nodded and went off to the bathroom. When she got out, I tucked her in, and said goodnight. "Goodnight sweetie, love you." I said kissing her head. "Love you too." She mumbled. I turned her light off, and put my pjs on, and went to bed. Chandler pecked me on the lips, and said goodnight. "Night love you." I said shutting my eyes. "Goodnight, love you more." He said.