16

I woke up on a couch. It was Stella's couch. She was in the floor snoring softly. My head pounded and I groaned. Hangover. She woke up from my groans. "Owww." She groaned. "Where is your pain medicine?" I asked. "Hold on." She said getting up. Once she did, she quickly ran to the bathroom. I heard her puking. A few seconds after she did, I had to puke as well. She gave me some medicine, and I took a shower. A thought popped into my head. We were supposed to go out and save Chandler.

"STELLA WE NEED TO SAVE CHANDLER!" I screamed. "Don't worry, your phone rang and I answered it. It was him. They made it to your house." She said. I cried tears of joy. "Stella can you take me home please?" I asked. She nodded. "Thank you so much for letting me stay." I said. "No problem." She said with a smile. I smiled back. I got my things, and we left to go to home.

~time skip~

When we arrived, I was super happy. I hugged and thanked Stella and said bye. I rushed in, and Liz jumped in my arms. Danielle ended up not getting to bring her to us, so she stayed with her and I guess Chandler picked her up. "Liz! I missed you so much!" I said hugging her tightly. She cried tears of joy. "I missed you so much mommy." She said. "I missed you more." I said. I put her down, and hugged Chandler. We kissed. "How did you get out?" I asked. "The guys ended up leaving us there, cause they had something important to do so we got out." He said.

"I'm so glad you guys made it out." I said. He nodded. The police came, and interrogated us. Apparently, one of the mom's from the party called the police. They couldn't find us, and reported us as dead. After they were done, they left. "I'm so happy to have my family back again." Chandler said. I nodded and we all hugged. The police eventually found the men, and they were put in jail for life.

~12 years later~

Liz is 18, and she's moving out. I'm gonna miss my baby girl. She's going to college to become a doctor. I'm so proud of her. We helped her get her things out. Tears filled my eyes. She had dyed her hair, so she looked so different. We had everything packed, and it was time for her to go. I kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly. "Call me when you get there." I said as a tear fell. "I will mom. Goodbye I love you." She said. Chandler had passed away due to brain cancer. He could never see our girl go to college. "Mom promise me you will be okay. I don't want you trying anything." She said. "I promise sweetie. You be safe now." I said kissing her cheek. She kissed mine. "I will. Bye love you." She said. "Love you too." I said.

She got in her car, and drove off. Gone. My baby girl is gone. I went back into the house, and sat down on the couch. The old dog she used to play with, laid by my feet. I was alone,  but happy for my girl. So much has happened in my life, but I'm grateful that I survived it all.

A/N: that's the end! I will make a third book of Liz's story if  you guys want me to! Thanks for all the support on the first book and this one!