Chapter 1-Beginnings

Author's Note: The first few chapters will be you in The Flash series first, to establish a background, then it will be you in D.C. Legends of Tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     You wake up on what you think is propably a hospital bed. You questioned why you would be on one in the first place, until you slowly remembered what had happened with the particle excelator when you and the team turned it on. Once you opened your eyes and looked around you almost immediately recognize the sorroundings.

     You laid there a bit longer until you felt enough strength to sit up. You hadn't realized how sore your body really was until you moved. You looked to your side now noticing you were hooked up to an IV bag and the heart rate monitor. You reached over to your arm to take them off.

     "(Y/N)?" You hear a familiar voice say, you turn your head towards them. It was Cisco. He rushed over to you and hugged you. "I'm so glad you're okay!" You hugged him back smiling.

     "Hey Cisco." You both let go of each other. "How long was I out for?" You asked him, his reaction to you being awake made you wonder for how long you were actually out for.

     "11 months..." He says, "I was worried you wouldn't wake up, we all were." Sadness was obvious in his voice, you knew he must've been sad at the thought of losing you.

     You hugged him again and he hugged you back. "You won't lose me." You say to him. You let go of each other and you finally stand up. "What has happened?" You ask him curiously wanting to know what you have missed.

     He tells you about how the particle accelator had failed and blew up, ruining Star Labs reputation. They had helped save someone else named Barry Allen, who is now a meta along with a bunch of other people. He has super speed and with help from Caitlin, him, and Wells he battles other metas who are evil. As he explained everything to you, you walked out of the little room and went to the training place. Cisco wanted to introduce you to Barry, he knew you would get along with him well.

     Once you got to the training grounds you saw something moving around quickly, you guessed it was most likely Barry. You also saw Caitlin and Dr. Wells at some machines that were recording the speed of Barry's running. You walked over to them and smiled. "Hey guys." You say to them.

     Caitlin jumped slightly at the sudden sound of your voice, she turned towards you and smiled brightly, "Oh my gosh, (Y/N)!" She says happily. "I'm so glad you're finally awake! It's been so long!"

     Dr. Wells smiles to you. "Glad you're okay, (Y/N)." He says. Suddenly Barry is next to you guys he looks semi tired.

     "How was that?" He asks Dr. Wells, then he looked towards you, he must've not noticed you before hand. "Oh, hi. Uh, who's this?" He asks, just as he says that his face lights up with realization. "Oh, wait, you're the person who was in med bay. I'm Barry Allen."

      "Nice to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you from Cisco on the way here. I'm (Y/N) Ramon." You say to him. You two shake hands for a few seconds.

     "By the way, my little sibling is off limits, no dating them." Cisco says to Barry and points at him accusingly.

     "We just met!" Barry and you say at the same time to Cisco.

     "Yeah, but I see that look in his face." He glares slightly at Barry, you roll your eyes at him.

     "You're so overprotective." You say to him. Just then Barry's phone rings and he takes it out of his pocket.

     "I gotta go to work, see you later, " He waves and then speeds off.

     "I'm gonna head off too, " Dr. Wells says and he goes away. Cisco, Caitlin and you walked back to Star Labs and talked.

     After a few hours you feel very hungry. "I'm feeling hungry, you guys wanna go somewhere to eat?" Cisco and Caitlin both nod. You all stand up from the chairs. "Race you outside!"

     "You're on!" Cisco responds. You start running to get a bit of a head start on him, but you ran faster than you expected. You hit a wall in what seemed less than a second layer.

     "Ow!" You say in pain, you put your hand on your head. "What the hell..." Cisco went over to you and helped you up from the floor.

     "I guess you were more affected by the explosion than we thought." Caitlin says.

     All three of you go to get food slightly ignoring what had happened before and putting it off until later. For a while you all ate and talked, then they both left but you wanted to stay behind so they left you alone. You stayed for a while and deacided to take a walk around Central City and see what has changed. While you were walking you tried your best to control your powers to not accidentally bump into anything or anyone. That lasted a while until you guys were walking out you speed forwards for a split second and accidentally bump into someone.

     "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." You apologize to her, you were lucky no one had noticed that you had sped forwards.

     "Its alright, don't worry about it." You hear the female say. "You look sorta familiar. Did you work at Star Labs by any chance?" You nod yes. "I thought I recognized you, you're (Y/N), I don't know if you remember me, but I interviewed you. My name is Iris."

     "Oh, yeah I remember you. How have you been?" You smile kindly.

     "I've been great, thanks for asking, how about you?" She asks.

     "Okay, I guess." You said. For a while you two talked as you walked around town. You then passed by what seemed like a crime scene, Iris and you walk over. Iris starts questioning people for her article, which is where she was going in the first place. You stood near her as she asked questions to people, you looked around and noticed Barry.

     You wanted to walk to him but you knew you wouldn't be allowed to so you decided on just calling out to him. "Barry!" He looked around at first until he noticed you waving to him and walked up to you.

     "Hey, what are you doing here?" He asks you.

     "I was with Iris and she needed to come here to get information for her article." You say. "So, are you a cop?"

     "Oh, no, I work as a forensic scientist." He explains and you nod. "So, you're friends with Iris? I didn't know that."

     "I guess we are, I bumped into her on the sidewalk and we just started talking to each other." You say and smile.

     Then Iris walks over to you guys. "I think I have enough info, wanna go somewhere else now?" She then notices Barry there, "Oh hey Barry. How are you doing?"

     "I'm doing good." He answers. You felt some awkward tension between the two. Then Barry says, "Anyways, I should get back to work. See you both later." He walks away back to the crime scene.

     You and Iris both wave bye to him and then walk away. You two hung out for a long time talking. Late afternoon you both said goodbye so you can both do what you have to do.