Fight For You:Chapter 3

After i slaped Justin i quickly ran off but somebody causght my arm. Chaz.

"You dont need tocrun from me" tears slid down my cheeks.

"What did i do to deserve this? I was always loyal, i trusted him, lied for him and everything and i even let myself fall for him. I thought we'd be bestfriends forever, us three. He said he would never choose anyone over me so what happened! Why was it me that they picked on? i did nothing. I ignored them." Chaz held me whilst i cried.

"Thats exactly why. You didnt notice them or pay attention to them so they chose you cause you didnt all at their feet for them. Your beautiful and amazing. Always have been and always will be. He lost the most amazing thing in his life and every day i know he has regretted it." i looked up and i saw Justin standing there frozen. I looked him in the eye.

"If he regretted it so much then tell him to come to me and say it to my face. He needs to grow up and stop being a coward. I could have died that day yet he woudnt have cared." he looked down.

"I got to go. My brothers will need me. Thankyou. I love ya Chaz. Thanks for being my bestfriend when nobody else was." He smiled a small smile.

"Anytime" i walked off.

I saw Eric and Andrew lying on the beach tanning it.

Eric glanced up and saw my face. He got up and hugged me.

"Can we please go so i can tell you the full story?" he nodded.

"Eric, lets go. Its important."

"Whats more important then watching hot chicks in bikinis?" He said. I loked down amd started to walk away. I heard Erics voice.

"Maybe our little sister you idoit"

"Cant she hold off? We just got here and i dont wanna waste my time in the hotel." I gasped and Andrew looked up and saw my face.

"Shit, whats wrong?" i looked at him in disbelief.

"Your going to stand there and ask if everything is fucking ok? No, no its not. I just saw the asshole who put me in a coma. But dont worry i wont waste your time." i sprinted off.

When i got back to the hotel room, i collapsed on my bed and burst out into tears. Why cant Andrew just be nicer to me everyonce in a while.

A while latee i heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I said in a sniffily voice from the crying.

"Andrew and Eric" Eric Said.

"Eric, come in. Andrew go away." I said.

Andrew walked in. I sat up.

"OUT!" i demanded.

"Im so sorry." i shook my head.

"I dont know why but when ever i need you the most your not there. And when i needed you here, you didnt want to waste your time on me. I know you have your friends and your time but be nicer and maybe i'll be nicer."

"I know. I never think before i speak. Please dont hate me, i love you." i started crying.

"I could never hate you." i hugged him and cried into his lap.

**Andrew POV**

She cried into me and i just held her knowing i caused some of this pain. She eventually fell asleep. I looked down at her and she looked so tired. He phone rang.

"Hey I just met you,

And this is Crazy,

But heres my number,

So call me maybe"

I laughed at her ringtone. I picked it up.

"Hello?" i asked.

"Hey, ah this is Chaz. Whos this?"

"Chaz my man! Its Jades brother Andrew."

"Andrew! Woah man, havent talked to you in a while. Hows Australia?"

"Its amazing man,you need to come one day." he laughed.

"I do. Anyway is Jade around?"

"Shes actually asleep at the moment. Want me to tell her anything?"

"Its ok. Can u just ask her to ring me back? How is she now?" I sighed.

"Tired and upset. She was crying alot before though." this time he sighed.

" Alright, if i can do anything justctell me okay?"

"Of course. Thanks for always being there for her Chaz, i owe you alot."

"anytime, shes my sister and you two are my brothers. I will always be here for you guys" i smiled.

"Same here. Us four will need to chill one day." He laughed.

"We do! ahh, i better go. Justins back."

"Okay man. Cya later and thankyou." We hung up. I looked down at my little sister.

I kissed her head.

"Goodnight sis.Love ya." i walked out and shut the door behind me.

*****************

A/N: Okay so this is a bit crap i know but is late and im tired. Im on the Teen Fiction list so i was pretty happy with that. Also, can somebody make me a cover please? I have one cover ao far and its amazibg vut im keeping my options opened.

Enjoy, fan and vote please :) xo