Characters

A/N:Ok so this is my first story. It may not be the best but im hoping by the end of this story i'll be better. And sorry for any mistakes. Im on my phone. Hope you like it. 

Jade Hope: Jades an easy young, sporty, loving gorgeous chick. All the guys fall at her feet but she doesn't see it. She doesn't want to be.in a relationship case the last guy she fell for hurt her so badly her family moved from amazing Hawaii to Sunny and hot Australia. Shes 16. She loves to run and surf She has two older brothers, Andrew and Eric.

Played by Selena Gomez 

Andrew Hope: Andrew has shaggy brown hair with natural blond highlights. He has the greenest eyes possible that make all the girls swoon. Hes tan and fit. Hes good looking and knows it so he flaunts it.  

After what happened with Jade he became even more over protective of her. If anybody dares to try and mess around with her, shit will go down. Hes such a great guy a times. He loves his parents, brother and sister but the only thing people don't like is that hes a player. If he found one girl and settle down with them, shed be treated like a queen. Hes 18.

Played by Dean Guyer

Eric Hope: Hes the closest with Jade. Hes the oldest too making him the most protective out of the lost Hes 20. He and Andrew look alot alike except there personalities. Eric has shaggy caramel coloured hair. He has Green eyes and the nicest smile. Hes tan and very fit. Hes at university studying to become an actor. Weird choice but he was good at it and it made him happy so nobody cares. Hes not a player. Hes respectable and has only had a fair amount of girlfriends in his life. He treats them with everything they deserve to be.treated with. 

Played by Jacob Artist 

Justin Sommers: He lives in Hawaii and is a very old friend of the Hopes. But hes also a very big enemy of the Hopes too. He and Jade used to be super close until the day they went into high school. Then it started and then he lost the girl who had always been.there for him and had never let him down once. Now here he was doing the exact opposite to her.  

He has short blond hair and blue eyes. The bluest of blue. Like on a sunny day blue. He's 17 years old and has never once had a girlfriend. But he has had allot of 'playmates' that he brings home to the family. Hes been an asshole to everyone ever since Jade left. Hes broken and nothing can put him back together. 

Played by Austin Butler 

Chaz Brooks: Chaz is the sweetest guy you will ever find. Hes charming but respectable. He knows the limits. He knows when to say enough. He protects his friend like there family. He will never let anyone get hurt. Hes a big non believer in fist to face fights. Hes been there all along for Allie. They kept in touch when she moved but they didn't see each other ever. He was her best friend as vise verse. When she comes back, nobody can take away the happiness both of them are feeling right? Hes 17