Chapter 26

All I can say is thank you for the 2K reads! I couldn't be happier! Well besides the fact I finally have 1.1K followers on twitter but thats besides the point! Thank you and I'm sorry it took me so long to update! I love you guys!!

∞Harry's POV∞

Hearing my mums voice truly put me over the edge. I had to find her and get her back from whoever took her. Although, I have a strange feeling I already know who it is.... But I never thought that he would be back into my life, and by taking my mum? I knew he was low... But seriously taking my mum to get me there? Come on, although he does know that I would do anything for her. I'm just so... UGH I have no words to what I am feeling right now. I really hope Louis doesn't freak out and leave me like all the rest. But I don't see him leaving me any time soon. As cocky as that sounds, it's true. We both love each other.

Seeing as so much went on this morning Louis and I decided to call in "sick" and have the day off to rest and think about how to save my mum. After I filled Louis in with what happened, and who I think took my mum he took me in for a hug and we sat there crying in each other's arms for hours.

At around three something the lads came around after school. Zayn had looked extremely upset and completely out of it. "Hey Z, everything alright? You seem down." Louis asked with concern. So I guess I wasn't the only one that noticed this? "It's nothing really, it's just Nikita and I got into a fight." I could tell that this wasn't the truth. If I knew Zayn, he was good at lying and putting his true feelings away. "Zayn, what really happened between you and Nikita?"

∞Zayn's POV∞

"Zayn, what really happened between you and Nikita?" Harry asked me. I can't tell them the truth. They would hate me. I just got to know them again. Especially Louis, all I did was hurt him and Harry? Well we were friends but still. I had his trust, I don't want to lose it again.

"Nikita. I-I dumped her"'I finally choked out. Many "What?!" "When?!" And "Why?!!!"'s were thrown at me. I put a hand up telling them to be quiet and I would talk. I guess it's time to tell them.

∞Third Person's POV∞

"Nikita. Sh-she ratted you out Harry. She told Da-David about where you and Louis live. I swear I had nothing to do with this!! She pulled this over on me as well! I'm so sorry!!!" Zayn had apologized. Harry and Louis looked stunned as Liam and Niall looked like their eyes would budge out of their sockets. As for Lilly and Kat, well if looks could kill, someone would be dead about now. They looked like they would rip someone's head off. In this case, it's Nikita's.

Zayn had started to sob as Louis finally found his voice after pondering for some time. "Zayn, we forgive you. You didn't know what Nikita was doing, therefore you couldn't prevent it. That's in the past, but for the present, you lot need to help us get Harry's mum back." Everyone in the room nodded their heads, as they were all in deep thought on how they were going to get Anne back.

∞Nikita's POV∞

I can't believe Zayn broke up with me! And all because I ratted out those two gay boys?! Gah! They deserve it!! They screwed up my life, so it's my turn to screw their's up!

"Ah, Nikita! So good to see you again! How are you this fine day?!" I smiled at David as I walked into the coffee shop we were suppose to meet up at every Monday and Thursday. "I've been good, thank you. And you? How's the gay's mum doing?" I snickered as David smiled. "I've been great actually! But Anne hasn't shut up about 'Harry will save me' and 'you won't get away with this' she can be extremely annoying." I chuckled thinking about how she even thinks David will let Harry even save her without "punishing" him first. I'm not one for that kind of thing, but if it means hurting that fags then so be it.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Ugh I hate writing the words "fag" and "gay boys" I find it horrible to label people like that. But it had to be done for the sake of the story. But I hope you like the update! I know it's kind of short but I'm trying to make these chapters longer!! I really am! Well I will try to update soon but, Brianna, if you're reading this then, HI BAE! ITS LARRY FRIDAY TIME AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!! YOURE MY VALENTINE!! Hahah xx