Chapter 10

∞Louis' POV∞

Harry and I were having a great time! He got me a teddy bear that was bigger than me! We went on the Farris wheel, and he pulled me qonto his lap multiple times. I've never gotten the chance to actually look into his eyes, and when I did get to, well let's just say my world stopped. Tonight has been so great today, but of course I spoke too soon. Out of all the people to go on a date tonight, it just had to be them. Oh well. I just hope Harry hasn't noticed, I don't want him to freak out or anything. But of course he's not the one to freak out, I am. I tense up and I feel his hand on the small of my back.

- - - -

∞Harry's POV∞

I pulled Louis onto my lap when we got to the top of the Ferris wheel. He looked so beautiful with the moon light shinning on him. I'm so glad I got up the nerve to ask him out. I felt him tense and I looked down to where he was looking at. I put my hand on the small in his back and I felt him relax a little at my touch. Who would have known I had this kind of effect on him? I would have never thought that who I saw would ever come here. Was he following us? I swear. If he is, well let's just say he better not be. I'm going to have a long talk with him on Monday.

- - -

∞Unknown (to you) POV∞

I took my date to the fun fair because I heard Harry ask Niall and Liam, was it? Yeah I think it was, but anyway. I heard Harry was going to take Louis here and what better way to stalk them, I mean watch out for Harry's back, then to follow them there and have fun with my date.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

So I wonder who this 'unknown' person is? Ha I'm sure you've already figured this out. Oh well! Still a mystery... It sounds like Lou and Harry are really in love! So cute.