Chapter 11

I find the picture on the side so cute. I just had to put it on here. It shows what a real smile between two people in love look like. Omg I sound like a sap. whoops

∞Louis' POV∞

I still can't believe Zayn was at the fun fair the same exact night that Harry and I went. I thought him breaking off our friendship meant he would stop giving me those stares and following me around. He thinks I don't notice, but I do. And quite frankly it's creepy. I thought he was with Nikita? I thought he was in love with her. He has a very odd way of showing it to her. He always ignores her, but her? Well she's all heart eyes towards him. She truly loves him. He's such a sweet guy, well he used to be at least. But I can't let him get in the way of my relationship, oh yeah. My relationship. Harry asked me to be his boyfriend last night!! It was so magical. We were up at the top of the Ferris wheel and he popped the question. No, not the 'will you marry me' sappy speech. But the 'will you be my boyfriend so I can call you mine' sappy speech. It was so sweet and I couldn't have thought of a better way to have been asked. Strangely enough, I'm glad Zayn pushed me out of my chair that first day, or I would have never been able to have talked to Harry.

- - -

∞Harry POV∞

My boyfriend, oh how I love saying that. Louis is my boyfriend and that's final. He's mine. And only mine. He is the most beautiful creature in the world. And no body. No.Body. Can take him away from me.

- - -

∞Zayn's POV∞

I really need to get over Louis. I mean I'm with Nikita for god sakes! I love her! Not him. I have to get that through my mind!

As I drive up Nikita's driveway, I now realize what I need to do to get my mind off things..... Things like Louis.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

So I wonder what Nikita and Zayn did to get his mind off things??? Hmmm I will leave that up to you.

Okay, I'm sorry I kvnow the chapters and POVs are short. But I'm trying, I really am, to make them longer. I just don't want to ramble. Such as now. Okay! Must write next chapter!