I Never Knew I Needed You {Larry Stylinson AU}

~Prologue~

∞Louis POV∞

I guess you could've called me a loser when I was growing up. I didn't have many friends, and because I was a huge nerd, that just piled onto all my problems.

Ever since I was able to walk, my mum had always encouraged me to go one step further, so I did. I taught myself how to read and write at a young age. My dad blamed mum for me wanting to learn early. He said that I was crazy to want to learn, and that I was a screw up. That's when my whole world came crashing down. When my dad said I was worthless and pathetic. My mum had always truly been there for me, and my sisters, all on one salary. You see, my father had left us when I was only 2 years old. He didn't like the fact that I wanted to become a drama teacher and on top of that learn how to read and write, so he just packed up and left. Leaving the divorce papers on the counter for mum to sign. Now this story isn't going to be about my past life but really about how... Well you'll just have to read to find out, now won't you?

~•~•~•~•~
SOOO hi lovelies! I'm really sorry if that was bloody crap, but I tried and I will update when I can. This IS a Larry Stylinson story so enjoy!