Summary & Rating

Little Miss Tutor by NerdyGirl_97

Summary
If anyone said that the school's book worm and troublemaker sat together in the library at 10:30 every morning, they probably belong in a mental institute.

Giselle Moreno, resident bookworm, was the complete opposite to troublemaker, Zara Lifton.

This was not just because Zara spent nearly every free period at the principal's office or the fact that Giselle practically lived in the library; they were simply different.

Likes, dislikes, skills, aspirations. Basically everything.

But when Zara is hit with the risk of not being able to graduate, she has to swallow her pride and sit her ass down for at least an hour every morning with "Little Miss Tutor".

Maybe they'll both end up learning about more than they expected.

Rating: PG-13, [for now it may go up later on in the storyline]

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods. This is my story and my ideas, so I would appreciate it if no one tried to steal them. Every character presented in this story are 100% fictional. Any resemblance to real-life people, places and/or situations is entirely coincidental.  Also any mention of real-life stories, songs, movies and/or shows are not mine.

Thanks to: KratosXM for helping me out with fixing my summary, it's literally so much better than what I first had. sufferingIy for my cute cover it really fits my overall idea for this story of mine

Copyright © 2017 NerdyGirl_97 | Wattpad