"Are you feeling a little homesick?" Liam cooed gently as he moved to sit on Niall's bed.

Niall nodded, not necessarily lying, but he also didn't feel like telling the whole truth.

"Do you want cuddles snowflake?" Liam asked while rubbing his hands through Niall's blonde locks however, Niall shook his head.

Liam sighed and decided to leave him alone and wake Zayn up as it was nearing mid day.

Once Zayn had finally gotten up Liam went back into the living room to check on Harry. Louis was still doing his studying on the couch and Harry was watching Paw Patrol on the TV.

"Poor Niall's homesick Lou." Liam said and Louis snapped his head up.

"What?" Louis asked, suddenly feeling guilty for shouting and dismissing the small boy earlier.

"He's all dressed up in some leprechaun costume and has his dancing shoes on. He won't talk to anyone but he's not being clingy which is weird." Liam said.

"That bit might actually be my fault." Louis said, feeling utterly ashamed.

"Why?" Liam questioned.

"I shouted at him this morning. I didn't mean to, I was just so stressed and tired and he kept making so much noise." Louis said.

"Why is he feeling homesick though?He's not felt like this since his aunts one month anniversary."

"Is it her birthday or something?" Louis asked.

"What's the date?"

"17th of March."

"No, her birthday's the fifth of June- oh. It's St Patrick's day." Liam said.

"That's why he was all dressed up like a little leprechaun this morning?" Louis asked and Liam nodded.

"He still is. He's just lying on his bed in the costume."

The two men went into check on Niall and both of their hearts broke at the sight of the young boy lying on the bed, head to toe in green, his face red and his pillow wet from crying.

"Oh baby." Louis cooed as he walked in.

"Do y-you not celebrate St P-Paddy's day? I-I'm sorry I didn't k-know."

"No baby, we just forgot. We can be very silly sometimes." Liam said gently.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you this morning Nibear, I was just stressed and tired." Louis said as he and Liam sat on either side of Niall on his bed.

"What do you want to do? For the rest of the day we can do whatever you want." Liam suggested.

"Well, usually auntie Maeve and I would go for lunch in a pub where they played ceilidh music and we'd sing along and dance a little. Then we'd come home and in the past few years she started letting me watch Mrs Brown's Boys." Niall explained.

"We can definitely do all of that. Whatever you want baby."

And so the family of five spent the afternoon in an Irish pub, listening to old folk music and having a good time with all the people in the pub. Niall even won a contest for his dancing! Harry and Zayn didn't see what the fuss was about with this day but they still enjoyed it as it made their brother happy.

Although Louis and Liam were very reluctant to let Niall watch Mrs Brown's Boys he managed to convince them to let him watch one episode.

They all laughed until their bellies ached and Louis and Liam were unbelievably happy with how the day turned out.

Niall was their little leprechaun and nothing would change that.

Hey guys!

Happy St Patrick's day!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and most of your prompts will be coming soon!

Love you guys!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuu

💖🍀

19/03/17