"Thanks, coach," Jimin replied curtly, while Hayi just raised her eyebrows in acknowledgement. They walked out from the field together as they discussed about the missing student.

"I'm certain she's limping. There's no way she could heal herself that quick," he sighed.

"Yeah, it's Ballista we're talking about here," she eyed his alabaster coloured bow. Both their bows—Euthanasia and Ballista—are the legendary and best magic bows ever found. Same goes to Saejin and Jin's blades, Massacre and Espada.

"I wonder if Hyunsoo hyung and Chaeyoung... Wait," he stopped in his tracks. The girl looked at him weirdly, before turning to the direction he was looking at. Her eyes widened.

A gumiho. Walking with a limp.

"Call the others," she said.

Student Council Room

"Uh, Lee Gayeon, 2-A3," the once missing student answered timidly when Chaeyoung asked her name and class. The fairy scanned the report briefly and nodded.

"She's the one,"

"I'm the what?" She snapped her head up to look at the President. Jaehi rolled her eyes and interrupted.

"You're the one we are looking for,"

"For...for what?"

"For the new club. The Mad Attackers Club," Suga replied, hinting bits of savageness. V shouldered him lightly, trying to tell him to stop.

"Anyway, would you mind telling us where were you yesterday?" Hyunsoo started the interrogation. Gayeon hung her head low, saying she didn't remember anything except about waking up in the middle of Ylist Woods.

"And you walked back to your dorm all by yourself?" Hyerin tilted her head. She nodded. The demons and angels wondered why the Disciplinary Committee wasn't making any search parties yesterday, before Chaeyoung cleared it up to them.

"They did. But apparently, they had a surprise meeting among the members, so they went kinda late,"

"So by that time, she must had walked back to her dorm," Hyunsoo concluded as the others hummed in agreement. Suddenly, the gumiho said something interesting.

"However, it was hard because of my wounded leg. I had to skip my field practice yesterday because of it too," she ran her hand at her wound. The others looked at it. Sure enough, it was an arrow mark.

"How did you get wounded?" J-Hope asked, trying to see if she knew about what had happened. To their disappointment, she shook her head slowly, insisting she didn't know. The room fell into a deep silent.

"Are you really serious about not knowing anything? Not even a single piece of it?" Jimin asked her gently. She replied with a very confused face and a shake.

"What happened? Does it involve me?"

"Sadly, yes," Haneul answered briefly.

"Okay, here's what happened. Jimin and I were on patrol last night when we found you in the woods alone. When I inched closer to you, you attacked me with a switchblade," Hayi explained. Gayeon's eyes widened.

"Wh...what?"

"Uh-huh. Freaky, right? Anyway, you used that switchblade of yours to slash my thigh, but that's cool. I know you weren't being you," she continued and patted her bandaged thigh slightly.

"I...I'm terribly sorry... I don't know-"

"Okay, now it's my turn. I'm sorry to shoot your leg," Jimin interrupted, making her facing him with a shocked expression.

"Because you tried to harm—or maybe kill, I don't know what were you thinking—Hayi after she dropped to the ground, unable to stand after that cut you gave her. So, I shoot your leg to avoid further damage to my patrol partner,"

"Friend," Hayi murmured.

"Shut it, we're in a serious mood right now," Seungjo punched her shoulder lightly while Jimin bit his lips to avoid laughing. Gayeon fiddled with the hem of her skirt restlessly.

"I...I don't know what happened. I'm...I'm sorry, Hayi, Jimin. I..."

"Nah, we're pretty cool. I'm kinda furious last night though, but nevermind," the demon waved her hand. After a while, they sent the gumiho out and discussed the matter.

"Two attackers, two different weapons, two different nights," Rapmon wrote on the whiteboard.

"The same group of targets, the same way of attacking, the same post events," Haeyeon added.

"Could it be...it's the same person behind these two?" Saejin stared at the whiteboard, filled with Rapmon's notes. Jin sighed.

"Most likely, it's the same person,"

"Not sure about this, but pretty much the same reason too," Jungkook spoke up. The room fell silent, signing everyone silently agreed with the boy. But then, the same question kept popping up in their heads. Who and what reason?