Sunnah of Cooking

🍲Cooking tips for Muslim sisters🍲

🍜 Have wudhu whilst cooking because a person in wudhu is safe from shaitaan *(devils & evil spirits),* wudhu not only cleanses one externally but it purifies us internally as well by washing our sins off.

🍜 Have the intention of cooking food solely for the pleasure of *ﷲ͜عَزَّوَجَــــل* and not for people's praises n compliments- doing so, the cooking will b counted as ibaadat n one will b getting rewards💓, also, if the ppl don't like the food then u won't feel só bad bcz u made the food to please *ﷲ͜عَزَّوَجَــــل*   ... but if they do like the food then u will get both praises from ppl and the reward from *ﷲ͜عَزَّوَجَــــل*.

🍜 Keep your head & hair covered- not only to save oneself from the embarrassment of having someone pull out a hair from the food but to keep the angels of mercy present too.

🍜 Say *﷽ BISMILLAH* when beginning - for getting the blessings from *ﷲ͜عَزَّوَجَــــل*  

🍜 Always check the ingredients and be conscious of *halaal & haraam-*

🍜 Do lots of dhikr & recite durood while cooking - the love of *ﷲ͜عَزَّوَجَــــل*    & *RasoolALLAH SallALLAHU Alaihi Wasallam ﷺ* will enter in the hearts of those who eat the food...

🍜...recite the beautiful Duas and Surahs from Quran while cooking.

🍜 Do not waste anything, not even a few grains as *ﷲ͜عَزَّوَجَــــل*    hates israaf n this causes reduction in the ni'aamat. *(favours)*

🍜 When eating any food that was liked by *RasoolALLAH SallALLAHU Alaihi Wasallam* e.g dates, meat, thareed, pumpkin, vinegar etc, make niyyat of sunnat n gain the numerous rewards of following Sunnat. .

🍜 Think about the blessing of *ﷲ͜عَزَّوَجَــــل*    that HE is the one who has given u the ability to cook n it is HE who puts taste in the food.

🍜 Have your servants partake of the food too.

🍜 Say *اَلْحَمْــــدُﷲ* upon completing as *ﷲ͜عَزَّوَجَــــل* made u the reason of satiating hunger n your ability to do so was from *ﷲ͜عَزَّوَجَــــل*.... ❣

*Please share with the women of your homes* and with your friends as they are spending a lot of time in cooking. So Make the whole process of Cooking into an Ibadah & gain rewards.

*إِنْ شــآءَﷲ*

May *ﷲ͜عَزَّوَجَــــل*    Reward us all with good ...

آمين يارب العالمين