Fed Up

⚫️Jan Di⚫️

When I got home it took hours to fall asleep and when I did I dreamed that those boys had snuck into my bedroom and finished the deed they had set out to do.

I decided that last night, without a doubt in my mind this was done by the order of none other that—Gu Jun Pyo.

As I'm walking to work the next afternoon I try to forget about last night but I can't stop thinking about what happened.

What if Ji Hoo hadn't shown up? What would those creeps have done? Would I be a changed girl today if they had? Will these memories haunt me forever or is this just a temporary thing. I have to tell someone!

When I get to work I decide I will tell Gae Eul everything that has been going on at school.

"Jan Di are you really ok?" She asked after I finished the whole story.

"It wasn't that big of a deal nothing major happened," I lied.

"You're saying that wasn't major? This F4 or whatever....I was going to let them off the hook for being handsome and rich but, they're awful! Birds of a feather flock together, just like those four stick together huh?" She asked after going off on one of her tangents.

"It's not exactly like that," I say quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"Well there is one, who seems different form the rest................. he's kinder than the others."

"One person? Who's that?"

Ji Hoo

************

That night I get home to find my parents arguing about Money again and decide to go on a late night ride. I grab my bike and decide to pedal around main street where it is the most illuminated.

As I'm riding my bike past the book store I look in the window at the signs, to see if they having anything new or on sale. When I turn around I glance at a nearby billboard that is located on the back of a bus stop.

I almost fall off my bike at what I see.

Ji Hoo has his face pressed against the billboard. His cheek is pressed up against the life size photo of Min Seo Hyun—a famous model.

I stop my bike and kick up the stand before walking toward him.

Not sure what I'm doing I comment about the gorgeous woman in the photo, "You seem to like her too."

He looks at me, before taking one last glance of the billboard and backing away to come stand beside me.

"But, if you touch that, your hands will turn black," I say seeing the filth he has on his face and hands.

He looks down and examines his now filthy fingers.

I decide to grab a couple tissues out of my bag, and walk toward the billboard.

As I pass him Ji Hoo reaches out for the tissue. I bypass by him,  and take the tissues to the billboard and wipe down her beautiful face.