Standing up to F4

The girls face was covered in cake, and I felt terrible about what humiliation she must be felling a that moment.

Some people chuckled while others watched in silence like myself.

That brat! How could he do that to someone who was so kind to him?

I was standing by the steps when Jun Pyo walked straight to me.

Surely he's not walking toward me! He can't read my thoughts!

He stopped right in front of me and looked down demeaningly.

"What are you? Do you have something to say?" He asked in a harsh tone.

At this point I was fed up with him.

First bullying someone to attempt suicide, then pouring juice down the front of someone's shirt because it happens to be the same one your wearing, now smashing a cake someone made for you and smashing it in their face!

"Yes I do have something to say. And a lot at that. You!" I yelled up at Gu Jun Pyo.

He stepped back, shocked at my outburst. I heard the people around us mutter and the other F4 members looked over at me surprised and curious.

"Don't you even have the barest human curtsey? I don't bother hoping you have any modesty for your riches. But if you didn't want to eat it you could've politely refused. Or, couldn't you at least think about the persons feelings who made the cake?" I questioned him.

But I wasn't finished yet,"What are you going to do if she says that she'll fall off the roof? You bastard!"

⚫️Jun Pyo⚫️

I walk past the girl who has cake dripping down her face over the the staircase.

There happens to be a girl looking at me with disgust. She looks familiar but I can't say exactly where I had seen her before.

She seems to think about saying something to me. I ask her ,"What are you? Do have something to say?"

She considers this for a moment before stepping aside and muttering,"Never mind." And letting us pass.

⚫️Jan Di⚫️

Ji Hoo passes by last and surprisingly stops for a brief moment to smirk at me knowingly.

It was as if he knew what I wanted to say. Why was I so scared of this bully?

⚫️Kang San⚫️

Everyday at school since Jan Di got into Shin Hwa the other kids all worshiped me.

Well, not literally but most kids wanted to share there lunches and homework answers with me.

I felt like the coolest kid in school. No one else in the entire district had a sibling that was in a school even close to Shin Hwa standards.

This afternoon, a mean jealous kid named, Thomas walked up to me. We were sitting outside waiting for the bell to ring before we could head home.