The Red Card

⚫️Jun Pyo⚫️

I tell the the Wonder girl to lick it.

As she kneels down in defeat, I can't help but grin smugly in victory.

I hear Woo Bin and Yo Jung holding in there laughter behind me.

Then it happened all at once, the girl stood up with ninja-like reflexes, and shoved her ice cream in my face. Because I was caught off guard, I fell over indignantly.

Surprised, I look up at her and say,"What the heck?"

"What?" She asked me. "Did you earn all that money yourself?" She paused a moment.

"And no, my intentions are not to interfere with other people's business.   It's to stand up to the behavior of rich punks who rely on their parents money."

She starts to turn away but pulls some money out of her back pocket and throws it at me.

Angrily, I swat it away.

"Our business charges $2 but I calculated it in rich neighborhood standards. If it still won't come out, bring it by."

She turns and takes a couple steps away before turning back around, taking something out of her pocket, and sticking it on my forehead.

As she walked away I look around at my friends to see if this was real or if I was having a nightmare.

They were staring down at me laughing. Even Ji Hoo was chuckling along with them.

I still lay pinned down on the ground.

"Who the heck was that piece of work?" I ask angrily.

I got up aggravated and stomped away from them.

⚫️Ji Hoo⚫️

I finally realized where I recognized the strange girl I had encountered many times in the last week–she's the Wonder Girl who miraculously saved the boy from jumping off the building.

Wow! That girls amazing, she saved someone's life, then she stands up to Jun Pyo.

I like this girl. I have a feeling she is going to make our senior year quite amusing.

We sit in our F4 hangout that is located at Jun Pyo's house. Here we have a fuse table, air hockey, and a pool table. There is an area with couches and a big game table, on one side of the room.

This evening Jun Pyo is in an unusually dark mood, likely due to the fact that the new-girl humiliated him.

He had been throwing darts at the board for over an hour.

Yi Jung and Woo Bin called over some models to cheer him up but he kept to himself.

I have to admit it was pretty funny how she pulled it off. Throwing down the money and putting the dry cleaning sticker on his forehead was a nice touch.

Don't get me wrong I love Jun Pyo like a brother, but his bully-spree has gotten out of hand. I think it was nice he got a dose of his own medicine today.

I honest think he is over reacting about the whole thing with the wonder girl.

Myself, Yi Jung, and Woo Bin decide that he is unusually fixated on this girl and that one of us need to talk to him.

⚫️Jun Pyo⚫️

F4 are hanging out in the lounge tonight, but I have just been throwing darts all evening.