"Oh Dante you really did it this time! He brought home a smart one! Thank god! I was worried about your future children." Valerie joked.

"C-Children?!" I asked coughing a little bit.

"Well you are going to make me a grandfather right?" His father asked and everyone was looking at me again. Dante grabbed my free hand and squeezed it a little.

"Not now father."

"Hmp! Need to hurry the hell up!" His mother said while pouting.

"Well school is starting again so that's on hold." I said and they all had this understanding look on their faces.

"Well of course! But after that two or four children would be alright. Anymore than that? I can die happily." His mom said smiling at her husband and he nodded in agreement.

"No! We are they babies!" Enzo yelled while standing in his chair.

Dante

"Dante does your family have anything planned tomorrow?" Carney asked while standing by the balcony. I looked up from my laptop.

"We're spending the day at the beach."

"Oh okay." She said while sighing. I closed my laptop and put it off to the side.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked and she sighed loudly.

"Nothing..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah..." Could she not do this?!

"Carney I'm not going to ask again so you better tell me now before I stop caring." She walked over to the bed and sat down.

"I wanted to see Italy." She said with a pout.

"We'll be here long enough for you to go sightseeing. Don't worry." I told her and she just pouted some more.

"Okay." She said yawning.

"Are you tired Carney?"

"A little."

"Then go to bed."

"Nah I'm good." She said while crossing her arms.

"Carney I'm not going to argue with you again."

"I'm just thinking Dante, that's all."

"About what?"

"I just feel really bad for lying to your family... they all seemed genuinely happy. And they liked me..." She said while lying down.

"It wouldn't have been a big deal if my mom could keep her mouth shut."

"It's actually your fault but what do I know?" She said rolling over.

"I like to think I was pressured but we both think differently."

"Pressured? Oh please! Did she pressure you into abusing me?! God!" She yelled sitting up.

"I-I didn't mean that Carney!"

"Whatever! I'm going to bed so leave me alone!" She yelled pulling the covers over her head.

"Goodnight Carney." I said while grabbing my laptop again. The company is not going to run itself.

"Hmp!"