Chapter 12

Lol so I was reading the previous chapters and the grammar is SO bad i'll edit the chapters sooner or later. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I've been busy and well I had writer's block.

Today was my doctor's appointment Sean came with me, we were going to find out the sex of the baby I was about 4 months now and was showing quite a bit people at school started to come around and except me for being pregnant, I would get the occasionally comment from Mandy and her crew but other then that that was it.

"Are you ready to find out if our baby is a boy or a girl?" Sean asked me as we were waiting to go in the doctors office. It was a Saturday and my mom came with us and waited for her appointment as well.

"Yeah I am, I'm kind of nervous, but excited at the same time" I told him.

"Yeah me to" Sean said.

"Ms. Read, the doctor will see you now" a nurse said.

"Which one?" I asked. My mom also had a doctors appointment so it was kind of confusing to know who it was.

The nurse looked down at her clipboard and said "Grace"

"Ok, I'm coming" I said and got up with Sean we followed the nurse into a doctors office.

"Wait here, the doctor should be with you any moment" The nurse said.

"Ok thank you" I said.

The nurse left leaving just Sean and I in the room.

"So I was thinking Grace, maybe for a girl or boy we could name it Hunter?" Sean suggested.

"I like that name, if it's a girl I was thinking of Autumn, Rosalie, Hannah, or Christine. What do you think?" I asked him.

"I like them all except for-" Sean said, but got interrupted by the doctor who came in.

"Hello Grace, Sean how are you?' She asked as she came in the door and closed it.

"I'm good excited to know the sex of the baby" I said to her.

"Yeah same here" Sean said.

"Yeah I bet you guys must be excited. Alright Grace you can hop up on the table and we'll check this baby out" She said.

"Ok" I said and got up on the table and lied down.

I lifted up my shirt and felt the cold jell on my round stomach as the doctor put it on, she felt around with her ultrasound thingy.

"Interesting..." She said.

'What's interesting? Is the baby ok? I'm doing everything right with the prenatal care and everything" I said.

"Sean, Grace would you like to know the sex of your babies?" The doctor asked us.

I was so excited to learn what my baby would be.. Wait did she just say babies?! As in 2 or 3 or 4 babies? As in multiple, not single?

"BABIES?! WHAT?" Sean and I both said at the same time and looked at each other.

"Congratulations Ms. Read you're having-"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ik ik this chapter is short, but I just had to end it with a cliff hanger. It's all up to you guys now. Do you want Grace and Sean to have twins, triplets, quantuplets etc... Boys or girls? Or one of each? The majority of the votes win so either comment/ PM me. I can't choose on my own!

So as always:

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!

TELL OTHER WATTPADERS TO READ THIS BOOK!

- Faith