Chapter 7

Chapter 7

 Warning: This Chapter has some language in it, but it's not till the end. Anyway's on with the chapter :D

The next morning was a Thursday, and I got woken up to my mom puking I hope she isn't sick. I go in to her room and see her by the toilet.

"Mom are you okay?"

"Yeah Grace I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"Oh it's just that your puking, and I got your message and I heard that guy in the background are you having an affair?"

"What? No I would never do that!"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive, i'm just sick that's all"

"Okay whatever I'm going to get ready for school"

"Okay"

I go downstairs and make some breakfast, my mom comes downstairs's and drinks some coffee, moments later she pukes in the garbage can.

"Mom, are you sure you aren't pregnant?"

"What? Why would I be?"

"Um.. you where in bed with a guy 2 day's ago, and now your puking, I'll go get a test, I bought an extra one"

I get the test and give it to my mom, she comes out of her bathroom with a sad look on her face.

"So?"

"It's positive"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am, read it for your self"

I take it from her and sure enough there was that pink sign that said + on it.

"So you and that guy had sex, and now your pregnant? How is dad going to take this when you tell him?"

"I don't know Grace, but for now you can't tell anyone! Not even Sean understand?"

"Yes mom I do"

I heard a car honk that must of been Sean.

"Mom I gotta go, I'll talk to you later"

"Okay bye Grace"

"Bye"

Tracey's POV (Grace mom's)

I couldn't believe that I was pregnant! I shouldn't have gone out with that guy anyway's, but he was so cute! I don't know how I'm going to tell James, he's going to be so mad when he finds out. I heard the doorbell ring,  I go downstairs and answer it.

"Hi" It was Carl from last night shit

"Hey Carl, what are you doing here?"

"Oh just wanted to ask you out on another date"

"Oh, listen I have to tell you something, so come in"

"Alright'  We go and sit on the couch.

"I'm pregnant"

"What?, are you sure? It could of been your husband"

"Well no, you see the last time we had sex was like a month ago, and then I had sex with you 2 day's ago, and now I'm sick so it all makes sense"

"I'll be here to support you don't worry"

"Okay"

Carl kisses me, and it turns into a make out session, I felt like a teenager again, free but then I remembered I had a husband, and that this was really wrong, and I told him that I wouldn't do it again, and here I am. Making out with a guy from work.

"Tracey! What are you doing?" Shit it was my husband.

"I was doing nothing"

"Oh sure, I come downstairs's and find you making out with this guy!"

"Well you see it's not like that, he came over here and I told him some stuff and then he kissed me"

"What did you tell him?"

"That I'm pregnant"

"And the father is?"

"Him"

"You bitch, you cheated on me for the last time! I don't care that my daughter or my wife is pregnant, just show's to show you that this family is a family of sluts! And I don't want to be a part of it anymore! I am getting a divorce! Now who ever this guy is can just get out of my house!"

"No Carl, don't leave"

"I have to I'll see you at work"

"Okay"

Carl left and it was just me and my husband.

He started to come towards me.

He put his hand up and slapped my face hard.

"You asshole! How dare you have an affair with him! You are a bitch just like your daughter! I may have excepted this once! But this is the last time!"

He then picked me up and chucked me against the wall, my body hurt so much he then came and started kicking me in the stomach where the baby was going to be, he then punched my face.

"You good for nothing bitch! I can't believe I married you!" He picked me up and chucked me across the room one more time, after that everything went black.

Grace's POV

I was in the middle of math class when there was an annoucment.

"Could Grace please come to the office it's important" The Secretary said I grab my stuff and head to the office.

"Hi I'm Grace you called me down? What's wrong?"

"Your mother is in the hospital, and she want's you right away"

"What? Did they say what's wrong with her?'

"No they said you will find out when you get there, I will excuse you from classes"

"Okay thank you, can you also excuse Becky and Sean from there classes to?"

"Of course, I will call them down"

Moment's later they arrived.

"What's wrong?" Becky and Sean asked

"Mom's in the hospital why I don't know, but we have to go see her right away"

"Okay, I'll drive" Becky said

"Obviously, me and Sean can't drive"

Me, Becky and Sean all head to the hospital. I wonder what happened to mom, I hope nothing's wrong with the baby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's the end of the chapter :D How did you like my twist? I almost wasn't going to put Becky in there and then I remembered well duh she has to be there lol  anyway's...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

TELL OTHER WATTPAD READER'S TO READ THIS STORY!

-Faith :D