Chapter 20

Levy's P.O.V

"Lucy!!!!! Lu-Chan!! Open, open!!"
Levy furiously pounder on her closest friends apartment door.

The excitement flooding into her heart and head would not stop.
She felt butterflies grow exquisitely more and more as she anticipated waiting any longer.

"Lucy!!! If you don't open now I'll just solid script your door opem!!" She knocked even harder.

"OKAY! Okay, Levy hold on!!" She ran over and unlocked her door, holding it open for a split second before getting tackled to the ground.

"LUCY! I THINK I FOUND A WAY!! AHH!!" She strangled her friend into a hug.

"Geez! Levy! What'd you find!? What is this all about!?" Prying her friend off of her neck she sat up.

"THE BRACELET! Remember!? I told you about it!?" She squealed.

"Yes! Yes, Levy what about it?"

"I looked it over and LOOK!" She took out a book from her bag and briskly swiped to a certain page, with the barcelet nestled nicely inside.
"Look what it says!!"

Lucy cautiously took the book from her. Slowly going over the words, she isn't as fast a reader as her very well taught friend.

"Whatever happened... can be.. reversed..?" She glanced up with a confused look.

"YES!!" She squealed once more, "but, why aren't you more excited?"

Lucy handed the book and bracelet back. "Levy. She seems fine now. Her and Jellal have started talking again and she's content. Plus, wouldn't this be very complicated? Look at the numerals. They don't stop adding up."

Levy was shocked. "Content because she doesn't remember everything, Lue! And we will be able to figure it out. More time wouldn't matter since it's been so long anyways. If you, Freed and I work together we'll be able to finish up in no time!"

"I'm glad you found a way, Lev. But I'm not sure this would be the best choice for all of this. And if we were to reverse it, how long would you imagine it'd take?"

Levy rubbed her head. "Couple months. Maybe. It's a very difficult spell and it gets stronger the longer it sits out. I've already looked at it at home. Tried reversing it myself. It was rejecting everything I tried. Lue, please. It would be the best for everyone. Especially Erza and Jellal. She doesn't even remember that she loves him! Don't you want that back? Don't you want the old Jellal to come back? The one who isn't crying everyday?"

Lucy rested her hand on her friend's shoulder and smiled. "Let's wait on it. Just for a little bit. I'll do some digging and see if it's the right choice. I just want to make sure everyone agrees."

Levy nodded. "Please don't wait too long."

"I won't. I promise."