Chapter 18

Erza's p.o.v

'Why did that man apologize? What on earth did he do?'

Her thoughts were focused all on this man. This man who seemed to be obsessed with her. This man who always seemed to be sad, ever since she had awoken on the hospital's bed. That one faithful day when she asked who he was. Was that a mistake?

What was his name even? She knew it started with a "J" but couldn't wrap her mind around it.
Why hasn't anyone told her about him?
She didn't care too much, considering it probably wasn't any of her business. Besides, she didn't even know the guy.

She had awoken early the next day by nightmares.

Screams.

It was dark. She didn't see much. Just a candle in the middle of the large room she stood in. Curiously, she walked closer to it. Making small steps, cautious not to make too much noise in this mysterious room. Each time she stepped ahead, the floor seemed to have a dim light under her feet. Not only that, but there were slight, what would you call them.. separate dreams? Flahbacks? She didn't know what to call them.

She slowly got out of bed and stood up.

She stood and looked at the window, pondering why he was so important.

Suddenly a sharp pain grew in her head.

"Agh!" She placed her palm on the area, putting on slight pressure.

"What the hell!?" She stumbled a little, then leaned against the wall.

"Agh.." she sat against the wall, waiting for at least a little pain to go away.

~

After a little while of growing use to her pains, she finally stood up straight. She rubbed her head.

'Suppose I'll go to the Guild. It will do no good if I'm at home alone if something were to happen.'

Requipting into a pale colored shirt, dark sweater and jeans, she headed towards the guild.

~

The wind blew a cold breeze, indicating that it was soon to be cooler out while the days continued on.

She trudged past Lucy's apartment, hearing loud talking, more like yelling from inside. She smiled to herself assuming Natsu was inside with her.

She walked on and finally got to the Guild, only to find it to be real quiet.

She took a seat by Cana.

"Mornin' red." Cana spoke as she chugged her beer.

"Good morning." Taking off her sweater, she made herself comfortable, "Why is it so quiet today?"

"Hm?.. well, suppose because flame boy isn't here. Other than that, everyone else is on a mission or just working in the back."

"Oh. That explains it."

"Mhm.."

They sat in silence for a little bit, till Erza just couldn't stand it anymore.

"Cana. Please tell me about that man. That man with the blue hair who always seems to be avoiding me. The one nobody talks about."

Cana slowly put down her beer and looked at Erza with a content glow, "You sure?"

Erza nodded fiercely, she so deeply needed to know.

"Well. His name is Jellal, for starters. Erza.. you and Jellal.. use to be good friends. Ever since you were around the age of twelve. You won't know this since you lost your memory, but.." she sighed. "How you lost it is you and Jellal went on a long mission. I'm sure Mira at least told you some about this at some point, but you ended up getting captured during the mission. Jellal, he tried to save you but by the time he could get to you, you were already badly hurt.. along with your damaged head."

Erza was silent. 'Why does he never speak to me, then? Why doesn't he bring this up?'

"Oh." She inhaled a somewhat angry but confused breathe.
"Could you tell me more about him..?..like why he never talks to me about this..and just other things in general?.." she trailed off while she looked down at her hands.

"Well. He blames himself for your mishap. He was so worried for you and when he heard you had woken up that day in the hospital he got so excited.. As he says.. but he came in and you didn't know who he was and he was crushed.. I guess he just is scared to start over with you again. Too hurt." She watched the red head as she finished speaking.

Erza spoke quietly.
"Do you suppose I could speak with him? I want to get to know this man. ..again."

Cana leaned back in her seat. "I'm not sure, Erza. I could speak with him and tell him that's your want. He might speak with you, but I don't suppose he'll say much."

"I see."

"..but, I will tell him that's way you want. To speak with him."

Erza smiled lightly. "Thank you, Cana."

"Sure thing," Cana rose out of her seat. "I gotta go now, meeting up with dad. I'll get things settled for you though."

Erza nodded.

As Cana started walking towards the door, she spoke over her shoulder. "And don't blame him if he gets emotional while you to talk, okay?" And walked out.

Erza sat back and looked at the ceiling.

She let it sink in and realize what kind of situation this was really getting up to.

[WELL I GUESS I DON'T KNOW  WHAT UPDATING IS, HUH? Lmao]

Please Dont GoрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ