Chapter 5.

Erza's P.O.V.
Its 10 Am. And I do NOT want to get out of my bed.

"Can I just sit here all day...ugghh." I slowly sat up and stared into my room, why did we walk around so much yesterday, I'm nothing but sore now! I don't even get this sore from fighting! What the Hell! I swung my legs over the bed and stood up, stretching, I almost fell over. Shit, huge headache! I changed and went to the guild. Maybe it was a bad idea to come to the guild, it was still loud as ever, I took a seat at the bar, and Mira had her head down.

"Not feeling well either?" She shook her laying head.

"Nope." I patted her shoulder and put my head down also.

"That makes two of us."

"Yo MiraJane! Pass us a drink, will ya?" Some guys came over.

"Get it yourself." She mummbled.

"Why? You're the one working here."

"Get it. Your. Self." She stared coldly at them,

"O-okay, s-sorry Mira." And she set her head back down. Laxus later on came and sat down, he looked at both of us.

"You two alright?" Mira shook her head again.
"Oh. Hm. Do you need anything..?" Again Mira shook her head. He walked over to the other side of the table and out his hand over her head.
"Mir, you're getting a fever you should rest." For the third time she shook her head.

"I need to do my job."

"Alright if you're gonna be like that." He sighed and picked her up princess style.
"You're going to rest, whether I take you there or not." She blushed a little but questioned,

"W-whose gonna take over while I am sleeping then?" He shrugged

"We'll figure it out." He then carried her away up the stairs.

"What's wrong with her?" I looked over and there he was again, Jellal I mean.

"She has a fever."

"Oh." He didnt talk for a while.

"Well whose taking over for her?"

I shrugged "Nobody yet."

"Well I could but I don't know if she would allow it."

"Im sure she wouldn't mind."
He thought about it a while.

"Okay then I guess I will." He took off his coat and hung it up.

"Im guessing you have a fever too?"

"Dont think so, just a headache."
He laughed
"Then maybe it wasn't best you came here then."

"I already thought about that, but I don't feel like walking home right this minute."

"I wouldn't either." He took and finished some orders then came back.

"I wouldn't want to make it awkward, but if you wish, you could use my room to rest," He shrugged.
"I always clean up after I awake so it looks just like a Unused room, and I offered because there aren't any other rooms."

I looked up at him
"I-I don't think that would be necessary."

He lowered his head and looked straight at me.
"We both know that's not true."
I stayed quiet for a while. Wouldn't that be awkward? Although he said it looks like a unused room, isn't his stuff in there? B-but he offered..

"If you really insist that I should, t-then I guess I could.." I spoke quietly.

"Good." He stood and handed over the room key,

"Would you like me to help you up the stairs?"
I don't think that I will need any help." I started to stand up but my legs felt shaky to I sat back down.

"I take that back." He laughed

"Okay come on." He pulled me up by my hand and and held my waist. I couldn't help but blush.

"Would you like me to carry you?"
He laughed,

"N-no I'm okay."

"Alright." He helped me up by my arms and waist and helped me onto the bed.

"I'll check on you in a bit, alright?"
I nodded back

"Okay."
He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. This felt very weird, even though he insisted I still felt awkward. I kicked off my boots and put them by the bed and layed down. This wasn't even his house or anything, but it still..he.. was still in here..for about a week now..And to make it worse, the sheets and blankets smelt just like him.
"Okay just ignore it and go to bed. You're fine." I mummbled to myself. After sitting in there for about 10 minutes I fell asleep.
-End of Chapter 5.