Ch 31

Y/N pov

I stood at the balcony of an upstairs room and watched the party from up here, but its just as worse as it was being down there. Seeing all the guests gathered to celebrate two people soon to become one at their wedding. The man that I love and my best friend.
When will the day come when it doesn't hurt anymore?.... Will that day even come?....

I hugged my body to keep myself warm in a cold night like this. I suddenly felt a warm object being wrapped around me, I looked back and I saw Taehyung giving me his blazer.

"T-Thanks.." I accepted it since it was really cold.

"What are you doing up here?" He asks as he moves closer to me looking at where Im looking.

"To escape..." I said sarcastically.

Taehyung pov

I looked over at y/n and I just admired her face, how did I let myself fall for someone who's in love with my doensaeng... I've never been the type to just settle for a girl...its never been my thing...because to me..I get easily bored...but y/n....
She changed everything... I find myself nowadays comparing every hot girl I see to her.. I miss her so damn much when we're apart.
Ive never fallen in love...
Is this what love is?...

I looked the direction she's looking at and I saw Jungkook laughing among the guests with our hyungs witg Jisoo by his side.
I can see the hurt in her eyes..
I don't want to see her hurt, Ive done everything I could..but it never seems to be enough.

"You still love him...dont you?.." I asked with hurt in my voice, hoping that she'll say that she's moving on okay now.

"Uh..." she looks down and I can see the hesitation in her voice, probably not wanting to hurt me.

3rd persons pov

"I told you...don't sugar coat anything..even if it might hurt me.." He laughs as he holds her hands.

"Im....moving on..okay?...thats all I can...say right now.." she replies still looking at the couple below.

"You know...what you're seeing right now...is not going to last..."
He looks at the couple below as well.

"Huh?"

"He's not going to marry her...and you know that..."

"Yes he will.." they both look at each other.

"Not until you marry someone else!...remember?" She looks down at her shaking hands thats still in his grip.

"Not unless he starts to fall in love with her.."
she answers back.

"Do you see that happening anytime soon?....he's still madly in love with...you.. he will leave her at the alter..." he explains to her.

"So what do you want me to do?!?" A tear escaped her eyes.

"You know I'll give you absolutely anything and everything in life....I will give you the world...I changed...for you... Im giving you all of me....if you give me all of..you.."
he cups her confused face and leans their foreheads together. With his eyes closed he kisses her nose and looks at her.

"W-what... do you mean?..."

He leans in even closer to her and grazes their noses together.

"Marry me..."

_______

OK TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!!😂😂😂
💜