Ch 26

Jisoo woke up early today because she had summer school, she did her morning routine and headed downstairs not really wanting to eat breakfast. She put her shoes on and opened the door but she was taken back seeing a sleeping form out on the pavement of their door.

She quickly kneeled down to see that it was no other than Jungkook. She was confused why he was still here, they bid farewell last night.
She shook his body in attempt to wake and she only then realised that he was freezing cold and slightly wet probably from the rain last night.

"Jungkook.." she spoke softly not wanting to frighten him.

He flutters his eyes open and once his eyes landed on Jisoo he widened his eyes and straightened up his posture.

"What are you doing here?" She ask curiously sitting beside him.

Jungkook quickly looked around and remembered why he never even left last night.

"Y/N...where is she?" He asks still looking around.

Jisoo grew even more confused and she was getting annoyed when his attention was everywhere but hers, she grabbed his face so that he's facing her.

"Have you been waiting for y/n all night?" She didn't know what to feel, whether she should be worried just like him or jealous.

"Uh...." he couldn't speak seeing the look on her face he couldn't just straight up tell her he's been waiting.

"She didn't come home....she texted saying she's staying at that guys house...Tae...Taehyung..." she looks into his face hoping that she doesn't see a hint of anger or jealousy from him but his face showing nothing other than anger and jealousy. She thought that maybe because he's just worried as a best friend....but she still couldn't understand.

Their eyes shifted towards the car thats parking by their house and seeing the two people they've been talking about.

"Thanks Taehyung..for last night.." Y/N hugged him to thank him, she poured her heart in front of him, she told him everything, what she feels, what she wants to do, but can't.

Taehyung hugged her back but their hug didn't last long when he was pulled off of her and the next thing he knows he's on the ground after a big impact on his face. Jungkook is after punching him hard in anger.

Y/N and Jisoos eyes grew wide and scared. They both quickly stood between the two, y/n holding onto Taehyung to see if he was okay and Jisoo dragging Jungkook into the house.

"A-are...you.." she was breathing heavily worried and frightened at what just happened. Taehyung held her hands thats cupping his face and gave her a smile.

"Im fine...he hits like a bitch.." he chuckles in attempt to make her laugh.

"If he does then why are you in the ground?!?" She says annoyed at him for trying to joke around in a serious moment.
He laughs at her and he stands up while still holding onto her.

"I should go...he might kill me if I stay longer...will you be okay?" He holds her shoulders.

She nods at him to assure him she can handle it.

~~

"Why did you punch him?!?" Jisoo asks the boy who's sitting on her bed with his back turned away from her.

"Yah! " but he still wouldn't answer. His mind was still occupied with y/n and Taehyung hugging, how close they seemed to be now.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Jisoo shouted. But still no answer. She gave up on trying to find an answer, she looked behind her to see that y/n was on her way to her room but she quickly called out for her.

Y/N entered her room slowly seeing that Jungkook has his back facing them. She looks at Jisoo and asks her what she wanted.

"Talk to him... he listens to you... Im going to be late for school." She quickly grabbed her back and left.

Y/N stood there frozen just looking at nothing else than him... she wanted to run to him and embrace him. Feel him again. Touch him like how she used to. She bit her lips in attempt to stop herself from crying.

She couldn't hold it anymore. She turned her back about to leave when she hears Jungkook run towards her and wrapping his arms around her, just like before.

She's sobbing now, her heavy breathing seems to be the only thing thats being her in the room. He closes his eyes resting his head on her shoulders taking in her scent. He couldn't help but tear up too.

"W-where...why...what's happening.." he spoke weakly at her.

She tried to unwrap the arms that around her but he's hugging her too tight.

"Jungkook...please...let me go.." she says in between her cries.

"Why did you leave with...him.."

She closes her eyes and gathered up all the strength she had in her and pushed his arms away from her causing him to stumble back.

"Was not showing up last night...not enough of an answer?!? I...ca-...don't want to..marry you.." she spoke about to walk out but he grabs her arms stopping her and turning her around.

"NO.."

"Jungk-"

"I'll talk to Jisoo right now!!" He was about to walk towards the door but she stops him.

"If you talk to Jisoo right now....don't think you cant come back to me...." she spoke firmly at him staring at him just as he stares at her.

"If you love me....you'd do this for me.." she whispers her voice cracking.

"If I love you...Id Marry You!!! Not your best friend!!"

"She loves you.."
she sobs.

"And I love YOU!! And you love ME!!" He himself can't hold in the tears anymore.

"We just got Jisoo back....the Jisoo we all actually knew...the one who wants a bright future...the one who's hard working...and its all because of...you.....I can't take her reason away!!! Her purpose!!! And her purpose IS YOU!!!" She hits his chest multiple times as shes crying hard. He's crying just as hard not wanting to let the love of his life, the girl he sees nothing but his future with.. he doesn't want to let go..
But he can already feel... that no matter what he does...she's strong-willed...there's no stopping her...

He takes a step back.. turning his back away from her...breathing heavily wiping all his tears away harshly.

"For the sake of our love.....I will..marry Jisso..." his voice has gotten low.

Her breathe hitched hearing him say the words shes been waiting to hear but it stabbed her so hard she's gotten numb to any sort of feelings anymore..

".....ONLY...I will only...marry Jisoo...on the day..that YOU marry someone else...only then...will I marry her.." he spoke harshly at her and walks out of the room leaving her lost in words.

Hehehe😏😏😏😂😂
__________________

💜