"We are, and this young lady, is our daughter", Peeta says.

The owner looks puzzled. She knows who we are, and how old we are. I mean, how can she not? We're always on the news, besides, she's old enough to have seen us in the Hunger Games twice and lived through the rebellion.

"Your ... um ..." She doesn't seem to know what to say. Or the right thing to say.

"Have you heard about a thing called adoption?" Annie asks, coming up and stands beside us with Finn in her arms.

Finn immediately starts to play with Stella's hair.

"Oh so you've adopted her?" The owner smiles.

"Yeah", I say.

"Together?"

"Well yeah", Peeta says.

"Congratulations you guys", she says.

"Thanks", I say.

Stella grabs my hand and holds it tight like she's afraid that I'll disappear.

Peeta strokes Stella's cheek.

"Well, we still wanna buy that dress", I say.

And so we do. We buy the dress and I buy some more jeans and shirts, skirts, shorts and blouses for Stella as well.

We walk all the way home.

Finn sits down in the sofa, and turns on the TV.

Just as I'm about to go up with Stella to her room, I hear the news from the TV.

Finn must have come across the news channel.

"Katniss!" Both Peeta and Annie shouts and I turn my heels as well as Stella.

Now Annie has the remote in her hand, probably to prevent Finn from changing the channel.

I look at the screen.

They show a video of me, Peeta, Stella, Annie and Finn, from earlier today in town, and a voice speaks.

"And with this we can confirm that the star-crossed lovers from District 12 has adopted a young girl named Stella", the voice says, and I pull Stella tight to me and cover her ears. Annie cover Finns ears. They're too small to be hearing gossip on the news about their parents. "The star-crossed lovers were seeing shopping with their friend and fellow victor Annie Odair and her son Finn Odair. You could ask the question, why did the star-crossed lovers adopt a child? Well we're just gonna have to wait and see".

And now that was done. Why? Do the enjoy to destroy our lives? Why won't they leave us alone? Why won't they leave our private lives alone?

I take away my hands from Stella's ear.

"What's wrong mommy?"

I feel sick. I must be pale. I must look worried, and Stella must be noticing that.

"Nothing sweetie", I say, and stroke her cheek. Peeta comes up to me and kisses my cheek.

The front door flies open. Felice and Pollux runs in.

Pollux hold up his pad.

DID YOU GUYS SEE IT?!

"Oh yeah we did", I say nodding.

"Uncle Pollux!" Stella shouts and runs up to Pollux.

He smiles big and carries her up as she throws herself over him.

Pollux kisses her cheek and she giggles.

"Aunt Felice", she says when Pollux puts her down.

"Hey you", Felice says as Stella carefully hugs Felice who's now five months pregnant.

Felice covers Stella's ears as she looks at me and Peeta.

Annie gets the hint and covers Finns ears as well.

"Mommy what are you doing?" Finn complains.

"How do they find out everything?" Felice asks.

"Well, it would be hard for them not to find out things, they're like ninjas, that's all they know ... stalking people and find out every little detail of their private lives", I mutter.

"Yeah, maybe we should try to find one of them and challenge them to not put their nose in our private life", Peeta says. "That would totally knock them down".

"It really would", Annie says bitterly.

The phone.

I sigh and walk up to the phone and answer it.

"Mellark/Everdeen, Katniss speaking", I answer.

"Oh hello Katniss", I hear the familiar voice of Caesar Flickerman. Of course.

I look at the others. Stella is now sitting in the sofa and looks at me. I look at Peeta and Annie.

"Oh hello Caesar", I say and they roll their eyes.

"Typical", Annie mutter.

I nod.

"Well a bird whispered in my ear that you and Peeta have been keeping a secret", he says.

Oh I can't take this.

"Hey you know what Caesar, I'm gonna put Peeta on the phone, I have to help Stella with something", I say and throw the phone to Peeta.

He gives me the evil eye, but I don't care. Peeta is much better with words than me, besides I don't have the time for Caesar Flickerman's babble.

"Hello Caesar, how are you? Oh good to hear. Oh me? I'm just fine thank you", Peeta says. He laughs. It's not his real laugh. He's faking it. I can hear the difference even though no one else can, because he's too good of an actor. "Yeah sorry, we totally forgot about that. Yeah of course. What? Tomorrow? I don't know if ... What? No of course. Well when you put it that way ... Fin... Yea... Okay, yah we'll be there. Okay bye. Yeah I'll tell her that. Okay bye".

I know what this mean.

"Peeta please don't tell me that..." I start but Peeta fills in the rest for me.

"...we're going to the Capitol".

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

🖋1425✒️

Hahah oh typical Caesar right? xD

Okay so they're going to the Capitol, for an interview :)

Haha please tell me what you guys thought of this chapter please :)

I really wanna know because it means much to me, so please vote and comment please ;)

-Josephine xx