the wedding day

Alex fiddled nervously with a strand of her hair as her corset was tightened. Maria looked at her with a cocked eyebrow " is there something wrong Ms. Hamilton " she asked tucking some of Alex's slick black hair back behind her ear. Alex fiddled with the silky ends of the wedding dress she would soon slip on.

" It's nothing really " She sputtered out looking down at her frail hands. Maria smirked and lifted her chin " Then why do you look like your going to run away the next chance you get " she teased tieing the corset into a neat bow. Alex choked out a broken sob, attempting to dry the vast amount of tears falling down her face.

Maria held her as she continued to sob " Mari I'm scared, I'm so scared " Alex whispered. Maria rubbed Alex's back in a futile attempt to comfort her. " I'll never be up to his expectations, he wants me to be Martha but I'm not her " Maria looked at her, shaking her head in the process " No he doesn't? "

" Yes he does! Even if he doesn't say it I can tell by the way he looks at me.... I'll never be her, " Alex paused in order to take a small gasp of air " I'll never be as strong as her, I'll never be anything like her and I'm afriad of the day when he realizes that. "

The smaller girl's sobbing was muffled as Maria pulled her into a hug. The room went silent for a short while, the only sound being the erratic sund of Alex's heart beat and the two girls heavy breathing.

" No matter what your suspicions are. Just know that the only expections he has for you are for you to be you my dear " Maria whispered softly wiping away a tear track from Alex's cheek with her thumb.

Finally Alex sniffled once more before giving Maria a small smile and nodding in agreement. And very conveniently ( wink wonk author queen is very subtle ) the three schuyler sisters walked in, " I see we missed the pre-wedding jitters " Angelica quipped, chuckling loudly Eliza joining her not soon after.

Peggy gave a playful glare to her sisters gliding past them and to Alex's side. " Are you okay do I need to commit treason? " she asked rubbing her shoulders. Alex shook her head laughing quietly. Soon the whole room erupted with laughter as the ladies gossiped and got ready for q very special day. " We're so happy right now I hope Tom and his fellows feel the same " Alex sighed happily.

" GIVE ME THE EVERLOVING TIE YOU HORSE FORNICATOR " John screeched tackling Hercules to the ground. With Lafayette on the desk cursing in french it didn't make the situation look any better. Thomas growled slamming his fist on the desk causing Lafayette to fall off " would you bumbling idiots knock it off?!? "

The room was tense after that Thomas's words sticking to them lick glue. " .....Well damn " Hercules muttered holding back a laugh. Right after that john started snorting.

The room was filled with playful giggles from grown men. Their laughter all but muffled Thomas's annoyed groans. Soon the room went quiet again the guys going back to doing their respective things. Thomas shook his head smiling at the window.

The room was silent for a time ( just like the author queen's accounT OOOOO )
The only sound being snide remarks from John, and Lafayette's snickers as a response to John's snide remarks. At first the comments were fun small little jabs at Thomas about how he ' may not last being tied down ' , until John started bring Alex into the conversation.

" Seriously, My king, are you sure you're up to her standards? " the others burst out in laughter. But Thomas wasn't laughing. He looked completely engulfed with rage. Thomas stormed up to john and pulled him up by his shirt so he could look him in the eye properly.

( Johnny boi is short lolz) " What is your problem with us? What is your problem with our relationship, John? " The shorter man attempted to sputtered out a quick response before being slammed against the wall. " Say something " Thomas seethed. Hercules quickly got in between the two men trying to prevent a scuffle " Hey can we calm down please ". The men turned on their heels to other sides of the room.

It was silent once more.

The sound of footsteps interrupted the silence. Thomas leaned in on John " We will discuss this issue after this special day, do not think I will let this go easily " he then turned and swiftly walked out of the room, slamming the door on his way out.

Before any of them knew it the sound of wedding chords was being emptied into the open field. Thomas stood at the alter glaring at John until he saw Alex make her graceful entrance. With her father at her side they marched up to thomas and the others.

Thomas couldn't help but feel his heart quake at the sight of Alex's smiling face. Her dark brown hair shimmering, still slightly damp with droplets of rosemary water, her small dimples being defined with pure delight. Thomas grinned nodding towards the pastor. " We are gathered here today... "

" Wait!"

Ooof i wrote majority of this in an hour now im gonna disappear for year : ))) jk author queen has got your back I'll be back with another chapter probably next week or so 👌