V slapped jungkook's shoulder. Jimin kicks jungkook's butt and laughed. The hyungs watched the maknae line while chuckling humorously.

"Okay okay kids." PD-nim couldn't contain his laughter.

"My my.. they still hasn't done with their bickering. I'm still waiting for the day till I get to discharge either of you on the hospital.." He eyed the maknae line accusingly.

"Yeah... after Rapmon-hyung!" Their maknae said earning his hyungs laugh.

"Yeah hyungnim! Watch out for Rapmon-hyung" -V

"Nooo" Rapmon tried to defend himself.

"Well...That's something that is not surprising.."

"HAHAHA"

Their leader just kept his mouth and shook his head..

"Okay moving on..Next is The Show, and lastly.... something we should insert effort on is Music Bank, where almost all popular and most known artist perform. Got it?"

"NE! PD-NIM"

"BEST OF LUCK BTS!"

"WE LOVE YOU!" Jungkook shouted at him.

V and Jimin kicked his butt and laughed. The hyungs punched his shoulder jokingly..

"Someone should imprison this hyper kid!" Jhope exclaimed !

"You too jhope!" Suga said firmly.

"Ehh? Naaaww" Jhope pouted.

"At least i'm not gonna be alone!" Jungkook chuckled.

"Yah me and jimin will gladly join you!" V said jokingly.

"Really hyung?"

"I'm kidding. I will give you food though, and take some picture of you in there and upload it! Fans would really love that"

"You little bummer!" Jungkook kicked V's butt.

"Okay okay" Chimchim stood in between jungkook and v. "Stop stop.. infires man infires" Chimchim imitates suga.

"Shut up smol hands" Suga snapped back.

"HAHAHAHA"

"That was smooth! Smoooth" Jin jokingly nudged jimin's stomach.

"Lets go practice!!"

"Awww"

Then...Rapmon kills all the vibes.

After Practice

BTS members are usually asleep by now. Especially knowing that it's already 11pm..  Jungkook usually be the last one to fell asleep. I swear this kid is blessed with a monster body.  Since he got nothing else to do, Jungkook decided to stroll some video clips on youtube and watch some choreograph made by other groups.

Then something caught his attention.

"Whoaah!" Jungkook's eyes gauged out from their dance moves.

'This looks sick!!' He thought. 'Maybe I should see some of their mvs and other dance practices too!'

"Waaah" He squeeled like a 5yrs old fanboy. He grinned, strolling happilly the whole night.

3 AM in the morning

"BOOMBAYAH!" Jungkook couldn't stop himself from singing... "aisssh why does their song kept running in my mind T^T.. I'm not gonna be able to sleep!" Jungkook groaned pouting sadly... "Another sleepless night" He groaned.

Since he couldnt sleep, He decided to watch anime instead. But.. anime isnt the only thing he had in mind.

The next day

"YO MAKNAE, WAKE UP." chimchim got in his bed, jumping off on his bed.

Jungkook groaned, covering his body going back to bed.

"We're going practice today Kook! With some artist from another agency!!"

Jungkook quickly stood up,

"Hyung.. is the YG artists gonna be there?"

Chimchim grinned. "Lets nag PD-nim about that shall we? Take a bath then we annoy PD-nim!"

"Aye aye sir!" Jungkook imitates happy from fairy tail.

"Yah. You've been watching anime all night don't you?" Chimchim checked jungkook's eyebags. "Tsk tsk.. you didn't sleep once again didn't you?!"

Jungkook smiled then nodded. He quickly goes in the shower room before chimchim interrogates him. He couldnt say because of blackpink this time right?

"Blackpink in your AREA!

Gimme that....

Yeah imma so hot. I need a fan

I dont wanna a boy. I need a man."

He happily sang 'playing with fire' in the shower.

"Blackpink in your area~"