“But I’ve done it before and nothing happened.” I shrugged and happily gulped down the water.

“Yes, however that was just the sixteen years worth of power built up inside of you releasing. You’re not ready to do things to such a degree quite yet.” He sat down on the arm of the sofa.

“So I’m gonna have to wait sixteen years before I can do all of the cool stuff?” I pouted.

“No,” Archie laughed “Maybe a year or two before you’re ready to do ‘the cool stuff’. You haven’t trained yet and using that much energy will exhaust you.”

I sighed and snuggled back down into the soft couch “Right okay, boring powers only. Got it.”

“I’m gonna go and tell Dylan you’re not dead.” Kyle laughed and walked out of the front room.

“I still don’t understand one thing Arabella.” Archie stood up and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Yes?” I asked

“Why did you get put into isolation?”

Ooops.

“Oh well you see Archie-” I started but something in the doorway stopped me for a second.

Kyle was waving a £10.00 note around in the air at me.

So Kyle doesn’t want to get into trouble?

Okay.

“You see Archie,” I repeated and discreetly pointed towards the ceiling, telling Kyle that I wanted more money. “I didn’t have much time to prepare myself for moving schools so I was a bit nervous-” Kyle shook his head, telling me that he wasn’t going to give me any more money. “And I saw Kyle in the hall-” I smirked and instantly Kyle pulled another £10.00 out and waved it at me. “He told me that everything was going to be okay.” I smiled innocently “But the thing is Archie, all of the subjects on my timetable and I didn’t want to go to the classes because I’d be a year behind.”

Archie raised his eyes in confusion of what the hell had just happened; he eventually nodded as he took everything in.

“I can get your classes changed Arabella. But I don’t want this to happen again.” He scowled and walked away.