Chapter five: I'm a what now?

I spun around and gritted my teeth “Leave me alone!” I screamed and Aiden took two steps back

“Is this a side effect of your period or are you just generally this mean?” He asked

“A side effect…A side effect OF MY PERIOD?” I repeated his stupid question “A SIDE EFFECT OF MY PERIOD?!”

“So that’s a no then?”

“It’s a side effect of me kidnapped is what it is!” I walked towards him “Let me go home now.”

“Your aunt doesn’t want you to go home.” He reached forwards and gripped my shoulders “Get it into your head Arabella, your one of us now.”

I am not one of them.

“Like hell.” I spat and kneed him in his privates.

“Arabella!” He shouted my name and dropped to his knees.

I ran past him towards the front door in another attempt to escape the mad house.

Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I flicked the lock of the front door of and stepped out into the cold December air.

“ARABELLA GET BACK HERE!” I heard Archie shout after me.

The house was above the beach so I knew I had to go downhill to get help from someone. I could run into a busy shop and get the help of someone there.

I didn’t get very far though.

I was looking to the left and right in search of a sign to tell me how to get to the beach front when I ran into someone.

“Don’t you watch where you’re going?” The girl who I had knocked over pushed me off her “You could have killed me!”

I rolled my eyes at her exaggeration and stood up “I highly doubt that.”

“What were you running from any way?” she asked and I reached down to help her up

“I-I was…wait, can I borrow your phone?” If I could use her phone I could call the police right now.

“Why?” She asked and then looked me up and down “That’s my top! And those are my jeans!”

Her words were just processing in my mind when a hand came down onto shoulder making me jump.

“Arabella, do you never learn?” Kyle’s voice said in my ear

“Who the hell is this?” The girl asked

“You’re his sister.” I grimaced when the pieces came together “He gave me his sister’s clothes to borrow and if they’re your clothes then you’re his sister.”