Chapter 26: Breakfast Date

From Hunt:
'Is it douchy if I say sorry through text?'

To Hunt:
'Yes.'

From Hunt:
'Sorry babe'

To Hunt:
'I have to go help mom cook'

From Hunt:
'I know you can't cook... I know that much'
'You think I don't know you at all?'

To Hunt:
'No, you clearly don't'

From Hunt:
'Then give me a chance to get to know you more babe'

To Hunt:
'Neh, I think we should start seeing other people'

From Hunt:
'I swear to god, this better be a joke'

To Hunt:
'You're a joke.'

From Hunt:
'At least you'll laugh whenever you're with me :P'

To Hunt:
'Bye'

From Hunt:
'No! No wait!'

From Hunt:
'I sincerely want to apologize, I'm sorryyyyy love! I was wrong, and no I'm not just saying it to make you feel happy, I mean it. Stacy deserved what she got! I was just too shocked to find out it was you. I said too much, I'm sorry. <3'

To Hunt:
'You're still saying too much. I'm too lazy to read all that, we'll read it together over coffee tomorrow'

From Hunt:
'Are you asking me out :D thank youuu!!!

To Hunt:
' fuck off now'

•~•~•~•~•

"Mom! I'm going out for breakfast," I yelled out, putting on my shoes.

"Mom, she is going out with her boyfriend!" Devil snitched.

"You have a boyfriend?" Mom asked with a gasp, as if it was most shocking news she's heard all her life.

"One, not that shocking. Two, long story I will explain later," I said heading out.

"Lee!" She yelled behind me and I walked out as if I didn't hear it.

If I had stopped, she wouldn't have let me move before I finished the whole story.

I made it to the cafe in no time as it was only a few blocks down my house. When I walked in, the smell of coffee hit my nostrils. I could hear people chattering away as they ate breakfast early in the morning.

"Lee! Over here!" I heard hunter's shout from across the room which caused some people to look up only to look back down and continue what they were doing.

Why is he so embarrassing.

"Hey, love!" He grinned.

"Ey" I mumbled out.

"Huh?"

"Hey..." I repeated a little louder.

"Why are you so quiet?" Hunter asked, "oh right, you haven't had sugar yet."

He stood up and went to the register and pointed at random things to the girl in front of him. He came back and sat down in front of me with a big smile.